Here’s how to Reset Honor 9 Lite. Reset has two conditions, One is Soft Reset other is hard reset. Both have same functions but the hard reset will wipe your data.
There is a time comes when every Android user has to reset his/her device. That’s a good thing to do, your device performance will boost up. Unnecessary files will be cleared, you’ll get more space. You have noticed that after few months you’ll seem to feel your device is becoming slow and laggy. Time gets to everything, In order to Fix your device you need to reset your device.
If you are an Honor 9 Lite user, you have come to the right place. Heed the instructions below in order to Reset Honor 9 Lite.
How To Reset Honor 9 Lite:
We have explained both methods below. A Soft Reset is a simple reboot. Hard Reset will take your device to Factory State.
Soft Reset Honor 9 Lite:
Soft Reset won’t wipe your data. It’s a Simple Reboot. Press and Hold Power Button for 5 seconds and Tap on Restart.
Reset Honor 9 Lite Using Settings:
Before you perform any of the following methods. First, you should make the Backup of your device. [ How to Backup Your Entire Android Device to PC ].
- Open Settings on your Honor 9 Lite.
- Scroll Down and look for System Option.
- Again Scroll down, Tap on Reset.
- Now you’ll be in Reset Menu. Tap on Factory data reset.
- If you want to delete everything from your device. Check the Erase internal storage box. If you don’t want to delete all of your data then no need to check the Erase internal storage box.
- Tap on Reset Phone. You might have to enter the password to proceed. If you have any.
- Again Tap Reset Phone to proceed with the Factory Reset.
Reset Honor 9 Lite Using Recovery:
- First, Turn off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume up + Power buttons.
- Do not let it go, Until you’ll see the EMUI logo on the screen.
- Tap on Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Again Tap on Wipe data/Factory reset, in order to confirm your selection.
- Wait till the process is finished. Head back to home screen and Tap on Reboot Phone.
You Might Like: