China is the first to get the latest PUBG Mobile update and then comes the rest of the world. This new PUBG Mobile 0.11.3 version brings so much new. You can check the changelog below to find out what’s new in the PUBG Mobile 0.11.3. Let’s begin now and give you the PUBG Mobile 0.11.3 Version.
PUBG Mobile Overview:
PUBG Mobile is about a very intense battle that’s going on in a remote Island. About a 100 different players have made their way to the Island through a parachute. These players now want to become the last man standing. The last man standing is going to be declared as the winner of the battle. In order to achieve this goal, players have to kill every other player on the Island. To do so, they can look for resources to craft weapons. While this process is going to be very long, players will have to make complete arrangements to survive on the Island. They will learn to cook food, they will learn to craft items to help their survival. PUBG Mobile’s outstanding graphics will make you fall in love with it within no time.
[new firearms, new accessories] 1) New firearms: MK47 assault rifle – use 7.62mm caliber bullets, will be brushed out on all three maps;
2) New accessories: Laser sight – the grip of the grip of the firearm, the bullet spread when the gun is fired slightly after assembly, will be brushed out on the map of the three maps;
[new vehicle] 1) New vehicle: tricycle – – Only in the rainforest map – Sano brushed out; 2) Vehicle brushing out adjustment: Rainforest map – Sano no longer brushes out jeep and sedan.
For more, Please Visit the link.TapTap
How to Download PUBG Mobile 0.11.3 and install it on Android
- Download PUBG Mobile 0.11.3 from here. and copy it to your phone.
- On your phone, go to Settings > Lock Screen & Security or Security Settings > Unknown Sources > Tap the radio button or checkbox to allow it.
- Now using a file manager, locate the PUBG Mobile and open it.
- Install the APK by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, open the newly installed PUBG Mobile game from all apps or app drawer.
- PUBG will now start and download its data.
- After the data downloads, you can start playing the game. That’s all.