Those who run a Youtube Channel and want to engage their audience, this post will help you make it possible. In this article, you will learn how to Make a Poll on YouTube Channel. Yes, it is the best way to make sure your audience is connected with you.
If you happen to have more than 1000 subscribers on your YouTube Channel. You use the Polling option to ask questions to your viewers within a video. Just like you use YouTube cards to add other stuff in your videos. Before we move on, let me tell you a fact, you need to have 1000 subscribers on YouTube before. Otherwise, you won’t be able to Make a Poll on YouTube Channel.
Quick Guide To Make a Poll on YouTube Channel:
We’ll tell you how to make a poll on YouTube from Computer, Android / iOS and using YouTube Cards. There is no rocket science involved in it. Just make sure you have 1000 subscribers and also your community option is enabled. If it’s not, first you need to enable it to form your account Settings -> Your Channel -> Customize channel.
Make a Poll using the community posts:
Let’s start with the Computer first, because 99% of YouTubers work on their Laptops or Desktop.
- First, you need to Sign in to your YouTube Account.
- Click on the Upload Option, you will find that at the top right side of the page.
- Next click on Create post, you will be provided with a few options. Click on the poll option.
- Add your question with the options and click on post button. Once you are done.
Android / iOS:
- Open the YouTube app on your smartphone, make sure you are using your YouTube Channel Account.
- At the top right side of the screen, you will see your account icon. Tap on it, next tap on Community tab.
- Now in order to select the Poll option, Tap on the text box located at the top. Next tap on the poll icon.
- Type in all your questions and their options. Tap on Post.
Make a Poll using YouTube cards:
It is unfortunate that you cannot use YouTube cards on the mobile app and also on YouTube Studio. So in order to Make a Poll on YouTube Channel using YouTube cards. You will require a computer or if you are in a hurry, you can load YouTube in your mobile browser and switch it to desktop mode.
However, using YouTube on mobile in desktop mode is not fun at all. You will get a Lousy interface but it does the job. Let’s tell you how you can do it.
- Open YouTube on your browser, tap on settings and select desktop view.
- Now Sign in to your Youtube account. Once logged in, head over to the Video Manager.
- Select the Video on which you want to add cards, Tap on Edit, select Cards.
- On the next screen, Tap on select add cards and then choose the poll option.
- In the End, Type in your Questions and options. Tap Create Card.
This is How you can Make a Poll on YouTube Channel.
Now you know, how to make a poll on YouTube Channel and engage your viewer. Just to tell you, these poll last forever, you have delete them if you don’t want them anymore. They don’t get deleted after a span of time, you have to delete them by heading over to to the settings -> community post -> poll -> 3dots -> choose delete.