Here’s how to install Exodus Kodi 17.3 Krypton, Exodus is the best Kodi Add-on. As you all know that in order to install third-party Add-ons on Kodi you need to enable Unknown sources. Once you are done with that all you need to do is follow the step by step guide to install Exodus Kodi 17 Krypton.
- Now keep that in mind if you need a proper coverage of Kodi then we would suggest you install IPVanish the best and low-cost VPN. IPVanish is specially designed for Kodi and it has multiple high-speed servers with no throttling or logs.
- Learn how to enable Unknown Sources in Kodi. Click Here.
Update1x: A new Exodus update is released ( version 3.1.19 ). This update fixes bugs for Kodi 16.1 and lower, issues like no sources or non-working subtitles.
Update2x: TVAddons.ag is back online. New URL is TVaddon.co.
What’s New in version 3.1.19:
- Updated German providers
- Updated Korean providers
- Fixed localized trailers
- Fixed Trakt support
Download the latest Exodus Repo 3.0 by clicking here.
How To Install Exodus Kodi 17.3 Krypton [ Tutorial ]:
Here’s how to install Exodus Kodi:
- Click on the gear icon.
- Click on the File Manager.
- Click on Add Sources.
- Click on None.
- Type in URL: http://fusion.tvaddons.co/, Click on OK.
- Head back to the main menu and click on Add-ons. At the top left corner click on the box icon ( Package Installer Icon ).
- Click on Install from Zip.
- Click on Fusion.
- Click on Kodi-repos.
Click on English.
- Click repository.exodus-1.0.1.zip, and it will start downloading it.
- Once the downloading is done you have to go back to package installer and select Install from repository.
- Select Exodus repository and Select Video Add-ons.
- Now Select Exodus and then install. Head back to home page and click on Add-ons. You’ll see Exodus there.