If you are new to Kodi and don’t how to install Kodi Add-ons then you have come to right place, in this post, I’ll tell you how to install Any Kodi Add-ons on Krypton and Jarvis.
Install Kodi Add-0ns:
Steps to Setup Unknown Sources in Kodi 17 Krypton:
All the add-ons and repositories are unknown sources and you cannot install them without enabling unknown sources.
- Click on the Settings.
- Click on the System Settings.
- Now Click on Expert Mode.
- Click on Add-ons.
- Turn ON Unknown Sources.
- Click Yes
Steps To Install Exodus Add-on into Kodi 17 Krypton:
Here’s how to install Exodus Kodi:
- Click on the gear icon.
- Click on the File Manager.
- Click on Add Sources.
- Click on None.
- Type in URL: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/, Click on OK.
- Head back to the main menu and click on Add-ons. At the top left corner click on the box icon ( Package Installer Icon ).
- Click on Install from Zip.
- Click on Fusion.
- Click on Kodi-repos.
- Click on English.
- Click repository.exodus-1.0.1.zip, and it will start downloading it.
- Once the downloading is done you have to go back to package installer and select Install from repository.
- Select Exodus repository and Select Video Add-ons.
- Now Select Exodus and then install. Head back to home page and click on Add-ons. You’ll see Exodus there.
That’s it. This is how you can install any Kodi Add-ons on your latest or Old builds.