Here you find Huawei P9 Tips & Tricks or you can say general guide on how to use Huawei P9. We will include Hard Reset, Recovery, Fastboot, Download, Reset Setting and more. Without further ado, Let’s get started now.
- 1 Huawei P9 Tips & Tricks:
- 1.1 How To Hard Reset Huawei P9:
- 1.2 Soft Reset Huawei P9:
- 1.3 Secret Codes for Huawei P9:
- 1.4 Boot Huawei P9 into Recovery Mode:
- 1.5 Boot Huawei P9 into FastBoot Mode:
- 1.6 How to Reset Settings on Huawei P9:
- 1.7 Download Mode on P9:
- 1.8 Reset Network Settings on Huawei P9:
- 1.9 Enable Portable Hotspot on Huawei P9:
- 1.10 Power Saving Mode on Huawei P9:
- 1.11 Add Fingerprint Huawei P9:
- 1.12 Take Screenshots on Huawei P9:
- 1.13 BackUp data on Huawei P9:
- 1.14 How to Bypass Google Verification on Huawei P9:
- 1.15 Check IMEI Number on Huawei P9:
About Huawei P9:
The Huawei P9 was released in 2016, April. The Phone came out with a screen of 5.2 inches having 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. Huawei P9 was powered by HiSilicon Kirin 955 (16 nm) CPU and Mali-T880 MP4. It had internal storage of 32/64 GB, 3/4 GB RAM. The camera at the back of this phone is 12 MP / 12 MP and on the front, it is 8 MP. Inside this Phone, there was a 3000 mAh battery. The Phone originally ran on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat).
Huawei P9 Tips & Tricks:
Heed the instructions below in order to learn everything about Huawei P9. These Huawei P9 Tips will help you master everything on your device.
How To Hard Reset Huawei P9:
We’ve posted this guide yesterday. You can use the following link to learn how you can hard reset Huawei P9.
Soft Reset Huawei P9:
In order to Soft Reset your Huawei P9, all you have to do is hold down the power button for 2-3 seconds and your device will turn off.
Secret Codes for Huawei P9:
Every Android device has different service codes to access a number of settings. Following are the Huawei P9 Codes.
|Google Play service||*#*#426#*#*|
Boot Huawei P9 into Recovery Mode:
- Turn off your Huawei P9 by holding the power button for 2-3 seconds.
- Once your device is turned off completely. Press + Hold Volume Up and Power button together for 2-3 seconds.
- Now when you see the Huawei logo, let go of all the buttons.
Boot Huawei P9 into FastBoot Mode:
- Turn off your P9 by holding down the power button for 2-3 seconds.
- Connect your device to PC using USB Cable and While doing that Hold Volume Down button.
- When you see the FastBoot Icon on your home screen let go of the button.
How to Reset Settings on Huawei P9:
- Open Settings -> Advanced Settings.
- Tap Backup & reset -> Reset all Settings.
- Now you have to tap two times on Reset all Settings.
Download Mode on P9:
- Turn off your device using the power button.
- Connect it to your PC and Press + Hold Volume Down and Up button.
Reset Network Settings on Huawei P9:
- Open Settings -> Advanced Settings.
- Tap Backup & reset -> Reset Network Settings.
- Now you have to tap two times on Reset Network Settings.
Enable Portable Hotspot on Huawei P9:
- Open Settings on your device.
- Head over to the Wireless & networks –> Tethering & portable hotspot.
- Now select Portable Wi-Fi hotspot and Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
- In the end, Turn on Portable Hotspot.
Power Saving Mode on Huawei P9:
- Open Settings.
- Tap on the Battery.
- Here you will find all the options related to power saving mode. Customize as you like.
- Pull down the notification menu, Tap on Ultra Saving Mode to enable it.
Add Fingerprint Huawei P9:
Now before you Add Fingerprint on your Huawei P9, you have to set Pin or Pattern Lock first.
- Launch Settings on your device.
- Head over to the Security & privacy.
- Tap on Fingerprint and you will be asked to set up a Pin or Pattern. Do as you like.
- Once you’ve set your passcode or pattern, now you can add fingerprint on Huawei P9.
Take Screenshots on Huawei P9:
There are three methods which can be used to take screenshots on Huawei P9.
- Open the Screen of which you want to take a screenshot of.
- Press Volume Up + Volume Down button together for once.
- You will hear a splash voice. Done.
BackUp data on Huawei P9:
We have posted a complete tutorial on how to backup data on Huawei devices. Use the link below to access that guide and following instructions provided in that post will help you back up the data on Huawei P9.
How to Bypass Google Verification on Huawei P9:
Heed the instructions provided below in the guide to bypass FRP lock on Huawei P9.
Check IMEI Number on Huawei P9:
Finding IMEI number on any Android is same, all you have to do is open your phone’s dialer. Type *#06#, Voila. You’ll see a pop-up with numbers written on it. That is your IMEI number.