With the help of this guide, you will be able to Hard Reset Huawei P9. There are a number of ways to factory reset Huawei P9 and we’ve posted all of them.
This is the best solution so far to boost up the performance level on an Android device. Moreover, it is the ultimate solution of all your hardware or software problems on Huawei P9.
Now before we move on and start telling you how to Hard Reset Huawei P9. Let me give you an overview of Huawei P9 so that you get to know why this device is so famous.
The Huawei P9 was released in 2016, April. The Phone came out with a screen of 5.2 inches having 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. Huawei P9 was powered by HiSilicon Kirin 955 (16 nm) CPU and Mali-T880 MP4. It had internal storage of 32/64 GB, 3/4 GB RAM. The camera at the back of this phone is 12 MP / 12 MP and on the front, it is 8 MP. Inside this Phone, there was a 3000 mAh battery. The Phone originally ran on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat).
Benefits of Hard Reset:
Read more: Fix Huawei P9 Software Update Failed
How to Hard Reset Huawei P9:
- Turn off your Huawei Mate 20 Pro by holding the power button for 2-3 seconds.
- Once your device is turned off completely. Press + Hold Volume Up and Power button together for 2-3 seconds.
- Now when you see the Huawei logo, let go of all the buttons.
- You will be presented with a menu with different options. Choose “wipe data/factory reset“.
- As like all other Android devices, use the volume button to navigate and power button to select.
- After selecting wipe data/factory reset using volume button, Press the power button to proceed.
- In the end, after the process is successfully completed. Reboot your device now.
- Open Settings from the Home Screen.
- Scroll down and Tap on Backup & Reset -> Factory Reset.
- Now select Reset device.
- To Confirm Choose Erase everything.
- That will be all, wait for the process to complete.
That’s all. You have successfully Hard Reset Huawei P9. Please do tell us if you face any problem during this process.