Let’s tell you how you can bypass Google Account protection in Huawei Nova 3. Those who don’t know about Google Account protection, they need to keep reading because we have explained it in depth. Google Account protection goes with another name which is FRP, It’s a new security measure set by Google in order to protect your device. It works same as iCloud and it is very effective in many ways. Now let’s get back to our main topic and tell you how to bypass Google Account protection in Huawei Nova 3.
The Huawei Nova 3 was released in 2018, August. The phone came out with a screen of 6.3 inches having 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution. Huawei Nova 3 was powered by Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and Mali-G72 MP12 GPU. It had internal storage of 128 GB, 6,4 GB RAM. The camera at the back of this phone is 16 MP, 27mm (wide) and on the front, it is 24 MP, f/2.0. Inside this Phone, there was a 3750 mAh battery. The Phone originally ran on Android 8.1 (Oreo).
What is FRP and how it works?
FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection. This lock is used by various Android manufacturers as an anti-theft lock. Whenever someone factory resets an Android device, the device has to go through a complete startup setup. Upon setting up the device, it asks you to enter the Google Account that was previously used on the device. If by any unfortunate means, you do not happen to have access to the previous email, you are totally doomed. So, the FRP locks you out of the phone on the basis of your Google Account.
It might give you a slight sense of Apple ID, but it’s quite different from Apple ID. Till date, there hasn’t been a single workaround that would bypass an iPhone with a locked Apple ID or iCloud. However, the FRP lock can be easily bypassed on some devices including Samsung, Huawei, and LG.
How to bypass Google Account protection in Huawei Nova 3:
Heed the following instructions as mentioned. Before we begin you need to download the following files.
- Install Huawei Drivers on your PC.
- Unpack the FRP Unlocker.
- Turn on your Huawei device and wait for the Welcome screen.
- Now Select your language and proceed.
- Tap on Emergency call button and when the dialer shows up, type *#*#2846579#*#*. It will bring the service menu.
- From the service menu, select Background Settings -> AP LOG Settings.
- A Pop-up will show up, Tap on Open and then Tap Close.
- Head back to the Welcome screen.
- Connect your Huawei Nova 3 to a PC using USB Cable.
- When you will connect your Huawei Nova 3 to a PC, you will see a pop-up asking for permission. Check “Always allow from this computer” and tap OK button.
- Now Run the FRP Unlocker on your PC and follow the on-screen instructions.
- FRP Unlocker will detect your device and once it does. You will see that now the Unlock FRP button is activated.
- Tap on Unlock FRP button to bypass Google Account protection in Huawei Nova 3.
- You need to wait for the process to finish. Once it does you will see a success message in FRP Unlocker windows.
- Disconnect your device from PC and reboot it.
That will be all. Please Join our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter and we will bring you more of this stuff. If you face any problem try our method, Please do tell us in the comments.