Samsung Galaxy S was the first member if Galaxy Series and after that Samsung started its way to the top. Officially Samsung Galaxy S was done with the update of Android 2.3 GingerBread, but developers don’t want this device to die. So, despite being that old it has received the update of Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean, where it’s competitors are long gone. The main reason why i like Samsung Smartphones is only because of the update, whether Custom or Official, and since Samsung has said that now they will change it’s software and make i a lot better than now, owning a Samsung device is a real good option.
In this article, we will show you How To Install Android 4.3 Dirty Unicorns Jelly Bean Custom Firmware On Galaxy S I9000. But before we begin make sure to Backup all your data placed on your phone’s internal storage, contacts, call logs and messages. This is necessary as if something go wrong during the process, so you will be able to restore it afterwards.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device Must Be Rooted.
- Enable USB debugging mode. HOW? Go to Settings > Developer Options and Check USB Debugging mode.
- If you can’t see the developers options, Go to settings > About > Tap build number until your device announces you the Developer.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Galaxy S I9000.
How To Install Android 4.3 Dirty Unicorns Jelly Bean Custom Firmware On Galaxy S I9000.
- Download the Download Dirty Unicorns Android 4.3.1 ROM and Google Apps files but don’t extract any of them.
- Connect Galaxy S I9000 to PC. Make sure to use original USB cable. Download Samsung USB Drivers.
- Copy and Paste the downloaded files to the root of your sd card.
- Disconnect the cable.
- Turn off your tablet.
- Now go to Recovery mode, Press and hold Power + Volume Up + Home Buttons till you see some text on-screen.
- From Recovery, First Choose ‘Wipe Cache’.
- Then Navigate to ‘advance’ and choose ‘Devlik Wipe Cache’ so you won’t get in any bootloop.
- Then finally select ‘Wipe Data/Factory Reset’.
- Navigate to ‘Install zip from sd card’ then select ‘choose zip from sd card’.
- Select the Android 4.3 file and confirm the installation on next screen.
- Wait for the process to over, then select ‘reboot system now’.
Note: Repeat Step 10 and 11, but select Gapps instead of Android 4.3, to install Google Apps.
Voila! your Samsung Galaxy S I9000 has been updated to Android 4.3.1 Dirty Unicorns Jelly Bean Custom Firmware , Wait for at least 5-minutes for the first run.