This is how you can hard Reset iPhone 5s. We have posted all the methods which can be used for resetting iPhone 5s. Don’t get confused by Hard Reset, it is also known as Factory Reset.
Factory reset came handy in many ways but the one is best among all. It will help you boost up your device performance. Because once you have gone through with Hard Reset, your device will go back to the factory state.
The only downside of the hard reset is that you will lose all of your data if you do not back up your device. More or less, every iPhone user backup data on daily basis. Now, this post is only for Apple iPhone 5s, that means you can follow the instructions below and you can hard reset iPhone 5s. Let’s get going.
The iPhone 5s was released in 2013, September. The Phone came out with a screen of 4.0 inches having 640 x 1136 pixels resolution. iPhone 5s was powered by Apple A7 (28 nm) CPU and PowerVR G6430 (quad-core graphics) GPU. It had internal storage of 16/32/64 GB, 1 GB RAM DDR3. The camera at the back of this phone is 8 MP and on the front, it is 1.2 MP. Inside this Phone, there was a 1560 mAh battery. The Phone originally ran on iOS 7, upgradable to iOS 12.1.
You might like:
- Make iPhone custom ringtones.
- Track and Locate Lost iPhone 8 Remotely
- Track and Locate Lost iPhone 7 Plus Remotely
Benefits of Hard Reset:
How to Hard Reset iPhone 5s:
- Launch iTunes and connect your iPhone to your computer. You’ll see an iPhone icon button under your devices tab. Click on that button.
- The best thing about this method is you can make a backup of your device. All you have to do is click on sync. Although iTunes automatically begin to sync, when you connect the device.
- Once the sync has completed, go back to the information page. Click on restore, and you’ll see a warning message saying ” restoring your iPhone to factory settings will erase all the data from your device”. Click on Restore to start the process.
- iTunes will now start the restoring process and it will take some time. Once the process is finished iTunes will tell you that your iPhone has been restored.
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on General.
- Scroll down and Tap on Reset.
- Tap Erase all Content and Settings.
- Enter the passcode and Tap on Erase iPhone.
That’s all. You have successfully Hard Reset iPhone 5s. Please do tell us if you face any problem during this process.