With help of this guide, you can Hard Reset iPhone XS Max. We have posted all the methods which can be used for resetting iPhone XS Max. Don’t get confused by Hard Reset, it is also known as Factory Reset.
Factory reset came handy in many ways but the one is best among all. It will help you boost up your device performance. Because once you have gone through with Hard Reset, your device will go back to the factory state.
The only downside of the hard reset is that you will lose all of your data if you do not back up your device. More or less, every iPhone user backup data on daily basis. Now, this post is only for Apple iPhone XS Max, that means you can follow the instructions below and you can hard reset iPhone XS Max. Let’s get going.
iPhone XS Max Details:
The iPhone XS Max was released in 2018, September. The Phone came out with a screen of 6.5 inches having 1242 x 2688 pixels resolution. iPhone XS Max was powered by Apple A12 Bionic (7 nm) CPU and Apple GPU (4-core graphics) GPU. It had internal storage of 16/32/64 GB, 1 GB RAM DDR3. The camera at the back of this phone is 12 MP – f/1.8 / 12 MP – f/2.4 and on the front, it is 7 MP. Inside this Phone, there was a 3174 mAh battery. The Phone originally ran on iOS 12, upgradable to iOS 12.1.
Benefits of Hard Reset:
How to Hard Reset iPhone XS Max:
- Launch iTunes and connect your iPhone to your computer. You’ll see an iPhone icon button under your devices tab. Click on that button.
- The best thing about this method is you can make a backup of your device. All you have to do is click on sync. Although iTunes automatically begin to sync, when you connect the device.
- Once the sync has completed, go back to the information page. Click on restore, and you’ll see a warning message saying ” restoring your iPhone to factory settings will erase all the data from your device”. Click on Restore to start the process.
- iTunes will now start the restoring process and it will take some time. Once the process is finished iTunes will tell you that your iPhone has been restored.
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on General.
- Scroll down and Tap on Reset.
- Tap Erase all Content and Settings.
- Enter the passcode and Tap on Erase iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone to PC and launch iTunes.
- Now first press volume up button once then volume down button once. After that keep pressing the side button until you see the Apple logo.
- You will see a pop-up on your PC screen. Close and click on Restore iPhone.
- Next, click on Restore and Update from the iTunes. Click on Next and Agree.
That’s all. You have successfully Hard Reset iPhone XS Max. Please do tell us if you face any problem during this process.
iPhone Xs Max Unboxing Video: