With the help of this guide, you will be able to hard Reset Samsung J700F Galaxy J7. We will include all the methods by which you can easily factory reset Samsung J700F Galaxy J7. There are a number of benefits of a hard reset or factory reset. Keep reading and you will know all the benefits.
Benefits of Hard Reset:
- You can Wipe all of your Data Stored on your device.
- Easily fix all the performance issue.
- Bypass screen lock through hard reset.
- Bring the factory state.
- Fix all the firmware issues.
- Get rid of signal problems, loop issues, rebooting problems and power problems.
The Samsung J700F Galaxy J7 was released in 2015, June. The phone came out with a screen of 5.5 inches having 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. Samsung J700F Galaxy J7 was powered by Exynos 7580 Octa ( Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 ) CPU and Mali-T720MP2 GPU. It had internal storage of 16 GB, 1.5 GB RAM. The camera at the back of this phone is 13 MP, f/1.9 and on the front, it is 5 MP, f/2.2. Inside this Phone, there was a 3000 mAh battery. The Phone originally ran on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to 6.0.1 (Marshmallow).
How To Hard Reset Samsung J700F Galaxy J7:
Follow the instructions provided below and you can Hard Reset Samsung J700F Galaxy J7 with different methods. Please Keep one thing in mind, you will lose all of your personal data if you follow the instructions below.
- Turn off your device.
- Now press and hold home+Power+Volume Up key.
- Release the power button once you see the logo, but keep holding home and Volume up keys.
- Now when you see the Android logo, let go both buttons.
- Use the volume down button to navigate and highlight wipe data/factory reset.
- Now use the power key to select the option.
- You have to select ‘Yes‘ when you’ll be prompted for the next menu.
- Now wait for the process to be completed, once it’s done highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and press power button to select it.
- All Done.
- Open Settings from the Home Screen.
- Scroll down and Tap on Backup & Reset -> Factory Reset.
- Now select Reset device.
- To Confirm Choose Erase everything.
- That will be all, wait for the process to complete.
Once your device boots, set up the device as you did it before. You will good to go.