Let’s tell you how you can Hard Reset Samsung J120A Galaxy Amp 2. This method is only for Samsung J120A Galaxy Amp 2, we have included all the methods which will help you Factory Reset J120A Galaxy Amp 2. If you are wondering what good will hard reset do, then you should keep reading and you will find the benefits of the hard reset below.
Benefits of Hard Reset:
- You can Wipe all of your Data Stored on your device.
- Easily fix all the performance issue.
- Bypass screen lock through hard reset.
- Bring the factory state.
- Fix all the firmware issues.
- Get rid of signal problems, loop issues, rebooting problems and power problems.
The Samsung J120A Galaxy Amp 2 was released in 2016. The phone came out with a screen of 4.5 inches having 800 x 480 pixels resolution. Samsung J120A Galaxy Amp 2 was powered by Samsung Exynos 3 Quad 3475 (1300.0 MHz (4-core) ) CPU and ARM Mali-T720 MP1 GPU. It had internal storage of 8 GB, 1 GB RAM. The camera at the back of this phone is 5 MP and on the front, it is 2 MP. Inside this Phone, there was a 2050 mAh battery. The Phone originally ran on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
How To Hard Reset Samsung J120A Galaxy Amp 2:
Follow the instructions provided below and you can Hard Reset Samsung J120A Galaxy Amp 2 with different methods. Please Keep one thing in mind, you will lose all of your personal data if you follow the instructions below.
- Turn off your device.
- Now press and hold home+Power+Volume Up key.
- Release the power button once you see the logo, but keep holding home and Volume up keys.
- Now when you see the Android logo, let go both buttons.
- Use the volume down button to navigate and highlight wipe data/factory reset.
- Now use the power key to select the option.
- You have to select ‘Yes‘ when you’ll be prompted for the next menu.
- Now wait for the process to be completed, once it’s done highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and press power button to select it.
- All Done.
- Open Settings from the Home Screen.
- Scroll down and Tap on Backup & Reset -> Factory Reset.
- Now select Reset device.
- To Confirm Choose Erase everything.
- That will be all, wait for the process to complete.
Once your device boots, set up the device as you did it before. You will good to go.