From here you can download the latest version of #Google Home APK. This is for those who cannot download Google Home from Google Play. It can be for many reasons, sometimes your device is not compatible or your Android version is outdated. But whatever the reasons are still you can use Google Home on your Android devices. Use the following link to download the latest version of Google Home APK.
Google Home allows you to set up and control all the Google devices such as Chromecast, Google Home and other Assistant speakers. You will be able to play your music, TV Shos, and movies using Google Home. Use your voice to Pause, play or change the volume. Moreover, Google Home also Allows you to create speaker group with compatible devices.
These are the basic features of Google Home, if you want to learn more about the Google Home then use the following section.
Google Home APK:
|Updated||October 11, 2018|
|Minimum Version:||Android 4.4 (Kitkat, API 19)|
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
How To Install Google Home APK 220.127.116.11 on Android:
- Download Google Home APK from the link provided above.
- Copy the APK file to your phone now.
- On the phone, open Settings > Security > Unknown Sources > Allow.
- Now using a file manager, locate the APK files that you just copied.
- Tap on the APK file to proceed with the installation. Heed the instruction provided on the screen and you will be able to Install Google Home.
- After the installation, launch the Google Home for Android from the app drawer.