With this guide, you will be able to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus 2018. Most of you know that very well, but not everybody knows everything. Whenever a new device comes out we post every essential aspect of this device and since Galaxy A6 Plus 2018 is new. That’s why we are posting all the methods which can be used to factory reset Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus 2018. But before moving on to the guide, let me tell you the benefits of hard reset.
Benefits of Hard Reset:
Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus 2018:
The Galaxy A6 Plus 2018 was released in 2018, May. The phone came out with a screen of 6.0 inches having 1080 x 2220 pixels resolution. Galaxy A6 Plus 2018 was powered by Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm) ( Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 ) CPU and Adreno 506 GPU. It had internal storage of 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3/4 GB RAM. The camera at the back of this phone is 16 MP, f/1.7 – 5 MP, f/1.9 and on the front, it is 24 MP. Inside this Phone, there was a 3500 mAh battery. The Phone originally ran on Android 8.0 (Oreo).
How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus 2018:
Follow the instructions provided below and you can Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus 2018 with different methods. Please Keep one thing in mind, you will lose all of your personal data if you follow the instructions below.
- Turn off your device.
- Now press and hold home+Power+Volume Up key.
- Release the power button once you see the logo, but keep holding home and Volume up keys.
- Now when you see the Android logo, let go both buttons.
- Use the volume down button to navigate and highlight wipe data/factory reset.
- Now use the power key to select the option.
- You have to select ‘Yes‘ when you’ll be prompted for the next menu.
- Now wait for the process to be completed, once it’s done highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and press power button to select it.
- All Done.
- Open Settings from the Home Screen.
- Scroll down and Tap on Backup & Reset -> Factory Reset.
- Now select Reset device.
- To Confirm Choose Erase everything.
- That will be all, wait for the process to complete.
Once your device boots, set up the device as you did it before. You will good to go.