You can download the latest version of Google Camera APK from this post. Google Camera is designed for Google devices but now you can install on a number of Android devices. Those who cannot download Google Camera from Google Play, this post is specially made for them. Sometimes your Android version is not compatible with the Google Camera and that is why you were unable to download it from Google Play. There are also a number of factors involved behind this problem. But the Good news is that you can download the latest version of Google Camera APK 6.1.009.215420794 from the links below.
Google has enhanced both the rear and the front cameras on its phones. There are some modes on the phones which take photography to a whole new level. The Google Pixel 2 phones have a portrait mode. This portrait mode can capture stunning photos. If you are selfie freak, or you just want to take detailed pictures of subjects, you are going to absolutely love this portrait mode in the phones. The portrait mode has been in-demand since the day Google introduced it.
Google Camera has all the features that are required to bring out the best photography experience in a smartphone. You will feature like HDR+, Video Stabilization, Smartburst, Photosphere, Lens Blur, and Slow Motion. If you want to learn more about Google Camera use the links below.
Google Camera APK:
|Minimum Version:||Android 9.0|
• Selfie Flash – When using the front-facing camera, turn flash on to improve front-facing pictures in low light.
How To Install Google Camera APK 6.1.009.215420794 on Android:
- Download Google Camera APK from the link provided above.
- Copy the APK file to your phone now.
- On the phone, open Settings > Security > Unknown Sources > Allow.
- Now using a file manager, locate the APK files that you just copied.
- Tap on the APK file to proceed with the installation. Heed the instruction provided on the screen and you will be able to Install Google Camera.
- After the installation, launch the Google Camera for Android from the app drawer.