We are back with another Installment of Samsung Galaxy S8 Troubleshooting. Today, you’ll master how to fix Galaxy S8 Will Not Stay Connected To Wi-Fi Issue. Along with that, we’ll be helping you to fix more culmination on Galaxy S8.
Galaxy S8 is the flagship device from the Korean Gaint. Galaxy S8 has a 3.5 mm headphone jack. Samsung added a 12 MP dual-autofocus camera at the back and an 8MP selfie shooter at the front. Galaxy S8 has a 5.8-inch WQHD display and a 3000 mAh battery. There is no doubt that Samsung Galaxy S8 is the device which has everything but still, you can face many problems while using this device. Galaxy S8 Will Not Stay Connected To Wi-Fi is one serious issue. Let’s fix this issue for you.
Fix Galaxy S8 Will Not Stay Connected To Wi-Fi Issue & Fix More Issues:
We are starting with the main issue, after that, we’ll move on to the other issues. Heed the instructions below to Fix WiFi issues on Samsung Galaxy S8.
Galaxy S8 Will Not Stay Connected To Wi-Fi:
Frist, thing you should do is to check that if only your device is getting disconnected with the internet connection. Try to connect another device to the same internet connection. If that device works fine then proceed with the following workarounds.
- Forget the WiFi connection and then connect it with again.
- Boot your device in the Safe Mode. Observe that your phone is behaving the same in Safe mode. If not then it is for sure an app is causing all this fuss. Uninstall the recent apps you have installed.
- Perform a Factory reset.
Fix Galaxy S8 Screen Flickers:
Perform a factory reset first, once your device boots up. Do not install any app, use your device and see the issue still occurs. If it does, please take your device to nearest Samsung service center.
Samsung S8 Not Fast Charging:
We have seen many users are reporting the same issue after installing a security patch. We would recommend that you should update your device to the latest version. Moreover, if you are running the latest OS, then perform a factory reset.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 Authentication Error When Connecting To Wi-Fi Issue
- Galaxy Note 5 Screen Flashing White Issue – Related Issues
- Fix Galaxy S5 Won’t Charge – [ Troubleshooting ]
- Galaxy S8 Plus Won’t Turn On
- Galaxy Note 8 Showing Virus Infection Pop-up
- How To Fix Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 cannot connect to WiFi
Fix S8 Calls Are Garbled:
There are many workarounds you can try to Fix Galaxy S8 Calls Are Garbled. But the one which can really fix it is to perform a factory reset. Once your device in factory state, don’t install any apps yet. Use the device in the same condition and see if the issue still persists. If it does, try going somewhere else and then make calls, this is just to confirm you are not having a hardware problem. If this issue is still there, that means you have to go to the Samsung service center.
Fix Galaxy S8 Not Charging:
First, Press and Hold both Volume Down and Power button for 10 seconds. This will forcefully reboot your device, assuming your device has some battery juice left. Your device will boot Up normally, if not then try the following.
- Make sure there is no dirt on your charging port.
- Charge your device at least for 10 minutes. Try the wall charger to get results.
- You can use your PC to charge your device if wall charger was no help.
- Try turning on your Phone now.
Galaxy S8 Slow Charging Error:
This can be fixed easily. All you have to do is clean the charging port using a can of compressed air. Make sure you are using the original charging cord and USB cable.
That’s all. This is how you can Fix Galaxy S8 Will Not Stay Connected To Wi-Fi Issue and more related problems. Please do tell us how was your experience in the comment sections below.