Wondering How to Download an iPhone Ringtone? The answer is Yes. Heed the instructions below and you will be able to download Ringtones on iPhone.
With the release of iOS 8, Apple added a feature which allows you to download and install ringtones on iPhone. Once downloaded, these Tones can be used as Ringtones for text messages and calls. Moreover, you can also download ringtone apps for your iOS devices. These apps allow you to convert your music & audio files into ringtones.
Download an iPhone Ringtone:
There are several methods you can use to Download an iPhone Ringtone. But not all of them are easy to use. However, we’ll provide both of them. Choose the one you think is easy for you.
Downloading Ring Tones From the iTunes Store:
You can directly purchase Ringtones form iTunes app on your iPhone. Follow the instructions below:
- Open iTunes app on your iPhone.
- Tap Tones Tab to view the Ringtones category.
- If you don’t see Tones Tab in your iTunes app, Tap More and the Tap Tones.
- You will be provided with a list of Ringtones. Choose the desired one and tap on it. On the next-page tap on download.
If the Ringtones is free then you don’t have to do anything. However, If the Ringtone is paid, that will cost you money. Now that you have downloaded a Ringtone. Let’s tell you how you can assign a New Ring Tone.[vdgk_video_sticky videotype=”youtube” src=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsOosWxGP-Y” height=”295″ width=”525″]
You Might Like this: Transfer iPhone Notes to Google Keep [ Tutorial ]
Assigning a New Ring Tone in the iTunes Store App:
Once you have downloaded the Ringtone on iPhone. You will see a dialog box on your iPhone screen, you will be asked what to do with the new ringtone. You can do two things with it, either you can set it as your default ringtone or text tone or you can assign it to one of your contacts. Proceed as you desire. However, if you are sure what to do with it, Tap on done to keep browsing the iTunes store.
Download iPhone Ringtone with a Computer:
- Download iTunes on your PC Windows. If you haven’t already downloaded it. Moreover, if you are a Mac user you don’t have to download iTunes, it comes pre-installed.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet. ( If you are using iTunes for the first time, you need to log in with your Apple ID on iTunes ).
- Open iTunes on your Windows or Mac. Click on iTunes Store.
- Type Ringtone in the search box and hit enter. You will be provided with a list of ringtones. Click on the desired ringtone, in order to listen to it.
- Once you have selected the ringtone you need to download. Click on the download button, if the ringtone is free you will see the download button. However, if the ringtone is paid, click on the Buy button to download it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to purchase the ringtone. Once you have purchased it, Double click on the ringtone play it.
Installing Ring Tone-Making Apps:
After such a long time Apple gave some room to third-party apps. In the case of this event, now we can use third-party apps to add few tweaks. Now when it comes to installing Ringtone Apps, you will find a plethora of apps in the iTunes Store. All you have to do is the type ring tone makers. As I said you can find tons of such apps, choose the best among them and if you want our suggestion, try Ringtones for iPhone.
Once you have downloaded this app, launch it. Select a music or audio file, select a section of the music file and this app will convert it into a ringtone.