Samsung latest flagship devices are out, Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus are here with all awesome features you can ask for. Like all the Samsung devices you also connect Samsung Galaxy S9 to TV. Moreover, you can also use this same procedure for Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. Let’s get started.
How to Connect Samsung Galaxy S9 to TV:
Heed the instructions below in order to turn screen mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9 Plus and connect them to smart TV.
- First, you need to download SideSync on your Windows or Mac, after that you need to download SideSync on your device. Android users can download SideSync from Google Play.
- Once you are through with the installation, now you need to connect your device to PC using USB Cable or WiFi Network. I would suggest you should use Data Cable if you want to transfer files if you want to share screen use WiFi option.
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and connect your device using same WiFi network, if you don’t own a Smart TV then you need an external device to do so. [ AllShare Cast hub ].
Before moving on let me tell you few things since we are connecting Galaxy S9 to TV that means you need few extra things to successfully connect Samsung Galaxy S9 to TV. As I said earlier that if you don’t own a SmartTV then you need to buy AllShare Cast Hub.
- Turn on your TV and AllShare Cast.
- Use an HDMI Cable to connect your TV with AllShare Cast.
- Once the connection is live you’ll see a blue light on your AllShare Cast device.
- Grab your Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus, head over to quick settings->screen mirroring->Turn on.
- Once you’ve turned on screen mirroring you’ll get a list of available devices nearby you.
- Select AllShare Cast’s dongle and enter the PIN as shown on TV.
This will be all, you have successfully connected your Samsung Galaxy S9 to TV.
How to screen mirror from Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus to a Samsung Smart TV:
When it comes to connecting Galaxy devices to Samsung smart TV you don’t to get anything party app or device. Just Follow the simple steps below.
- Press Input from your Samsung SmartTV remote.
- Select Screen Mirroring from your Smart Tv screen.
- Now go to your Galaxy S9/S9 Plus quick setting tap on Screen Mirroring.
- Your Phone will list all the available device available for Screen Mirroring.
- Select Samsung Smart TV. That’s all.
This is all for now, I’ll be keep updating this post so make sure you bookmark this page in order to get more method to connect Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus with Smart TV.
You might like:
- Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 and Connect With SmartTV.
- Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S7 and Connect With SmartTV.
- How to Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and Connect With SmartTV.
- Connect Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Plus to TV.