In this Tutorial, I will show you how to Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and Connect With SmartTV. Good news is that Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is out in all its glory If you want to know about all the features and specs of Galaxy Note 8 check here. As like always, Techbeasts is the first blog which covers all the general guides of a new smartphone. Today you’ll learn how to connect your Galaxy Note 8 with TV. All the Samsung smartphones come with Screen Mirroring option and by using this feature you can share your device with your SmartTV. Not all of us knows how to do so and not everyone owns a smart tv. Let’s start the method to connect your smartphone the to your TV.
- How to Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus and Connect With SmartTV
- Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 and Connect With SmartTV
- Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S7 and Connect With SmartTV
- How to Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge + and Connect With SmartTV
- How to Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and Connect With SmartTV
- First, you need to download SideSync on your Windows or Mac, after that you need to download SideSync on your device. Android users can download SideSync from Google Play.
- Once you are through with the installation, now you need to connect your device with PC using USB Cable or WiFi Network. I would suggest you should use Data Cable if you want to transfer files if you want to share screen use WiFi option.
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and connect your device using same WiFi network, if you don’t own a Smart TV then you need an external device to do so. [ AllShare Cast hub ].
Before moving on let me tell you few things since we are connecting Galaxy Note 8 to TV that means you need few extra things to successfully connect Note 8 to TV. As I said earlier that if you don’t own a SmartTV then you need to buy AllShare Cast Hub.
- Turn on your TV and AllShare Cast.
- Use an HDMI Cable to connect your TV with AllShare Cast.
- Once the connection is live you’ll see a blue light on your AllShare Cast device.
- Grab your Samsung Galaxy Note 8, head over to quick Settings->screen mirroring->Turn on.
- Once you’ve turned on screen mirroring you’ll get a list of available devices nearby you.
- Select AllShare Cast’s dongle and enter the PIN as shown on TV.
This will be all, you have successfully connected your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to TV.
How to screen mirror from Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to a Samsung Smart TV:
When it comes to connecting Galaxy devices to Samsung smart TV you don’t to get anything party app or device. Just Follow the simple steps below.
- Press Input from your Samsung SmartTV remote.
- Select Screen Mirroring from your Smart Tv screen.
- Now go to your Galaxy Note 8 quick setting tap on Screen Mirroring.
- Your Phone will list all the available device available for Screen Mirroring.
- Select Samsung Smart TV. That’s all.
This is all for now, I’ll be keep updating this post so make sure you bookmark this page in order to get more method to connect Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with Smart TV.