Snapchat is now the biggest social media network, more than 3.5 Billion snaps sent every day. Moreover, 170 million daily active users and with over 170 million monthly active users. This is not it, 60% of user daily contribute content over the SnapChat.
SnapChat allows users to send snaps and videos to their friends and families. What makes SnapChat better than all other messaging apps and photo sharing social media?. The only thing that separates SnapChat form others is the unique filter which can be used while taking a photo or making a video. Moreover, you can add doodle and captions to both videos and photos. The main reason behind SnapChat is that the time limit and they don’t save any of your content. Also, when some take the screenshot of you snap or video, you’ll be notified. This will keep stalkers at bay. One can share a private snap and after a maximum of 10 seconds, it will disappear.
You can create your own story and share it with the public. All your followers can see that, you will have total control over your snaps. As we all know that Facebook made an offer to SnapChat and gladly it was refused. After that, we have seen the Facebook team has tried so hard to take SnapChat out of the story by adding the same features to Facebook and Instagram.
Most of the time while we are working we cannot see our device every time we get a Snap. This gets irritating sometimes, we are at work and need to use SnapChat but we can’t because of office rules. You can find many solutions to that problem but none will work. Here in this post, I’ll tell you how you can use SnapChat on your PC and how you can login SnapChat on your PC.
There are many third-party emulators that can let you Install Android Apps on Windows and Mac. Among them, there are few which are far better than others such as BlueStack, Andy, KO Player, and NOX. After installing of these, you can use SnapChat on your PC. Now if you don’t know what to do after installing an emulator on your PC. Heed the instructions below.
Use Snapchat Login on Your Computer:
You need to download an emulator from the following links. Once you have downloaded and installed it. Start with step 1.
Step1: Launch the emulator and head over to the Settings. Here look for Accounts, Once you find it, Click on it and Select Google. Now you need to log in to your active Gmail ID in order to use Google Play on your PC.
Once you are through with all this, Follow the steps below.
Download SnapChat for PC using Nox App Player – Windows/Mac
- Download and install Nox App Player on your computer.
- Now download the SnapChat APK.
- Double-click the downloaded SnapChat APK to start its installation via Nox App Player.
- Wait a minute and let Nox install the APK file now.
- Once the APK has been installed, it will appear on the home-screen of Nox.
- You can now click on the SnapChat icon in Nox to launch it.
- Log in to your SnapChat account.
- Start using it. That’s all.
Download SnapChat for PC using BlueStacks 3 – Windows only
- Download, install and setup BlueStacks 3 on your computer. Mac users can download and install BlueStacks instead.
- Download SnapChat APK.
- Now open BlueStacks 3 and then open My Apps tab.
- Click on the “Install APK” button located inside BlueStacks 3.
- Locate and select the SnapChat APK. Let BlueStacks 3 install it.
- Once the installation comes to an end, SnapChat will appear in the My Apps section. It will also appear as a shortcut on your computer’s desktop.
- You can open SnapChat. Follow on-screen instructions to use it within BlueStacks 3.
Fix Oh no! Your login temporarily failed, so please try again later:
In order to fix Oh no! Your login temporarily failed issue you need to follow the instructions below.
- Make sure your Gmail ID is an active one.
- Always Install SnapChat official App on Google Play.
- Check your Time and Date, make sure they are according to your standard time zone.
That’s all. This how you can use SnapChat on PC. Moreover, this is how you can Use Snapchat Login on Your Computer.