The rollout of Android 4.4 Kit-Kat for several devices is going good but only the Flagship devices will receive the update of Android 4.4 and not to mention only those who received the update of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, all those devices whose last update was Android 4.2.2 will end on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and that proves that Galaxy Ace 3 does not have even the slightest chance of receiving the update of Android 4.4 Kit-Kat.
Till then the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean roll-out is about to end as every mentioned region has received the update of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, only a couple left to receive. XXUANA2 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean is available for Galaxy Ace 3, you can install it via OTA update or Using Samsung Kies it can be installed.
But those who haven’t received it by any case they can install it manually by following our tutorial below. We all know that Samsung is working on Kit-Kat mode and the time is not long when they will release it for everyone, till then keep enjoying Android 4.3.
Thanks to SamMobile, for providing us the firmware File that we will use in our tutorial below. This Firmware is totally Un-branded, which means it can be installed on any region unlocked device.For those who don’t want a single issue while installing this Firmware, follow the tutorial very carefully. As this is an official Firmware, you won’t be needing any Custom Recovery or rooted device to install this Firmware on your Device.
If you are familiar with Odin and it’s working, then this tutorial might not be difficult for you. Otherwise read the whole tutorial first before trying it on your device. In this Article, we will show you How To Update Galaxy Ace 3 LTE S7275R To Android 4.2.2 XXUANC1 Jelly Bean Official Firmware.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged Battery.
- Back-Up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices.
Disclaimer: The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Galaxy Ace 3 S7270.
Since Android 4.2.2 XXUANC1 is an official Release from Samsung and it doesn’t require Root or Custom Recovery. But if your Device is rooted, Installing this Firmware will most likely to erase the Root of your device. You need to root your device again to gain root access and start installing Custom Tweaks on it
All done and good, let’s head towards the Installation Tutorial to See, How you can install Android 4.2.2 XXUANA2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware on on your device, Galaxy Ace 3 S7275R.
Here you will find the Step-by-Step Guide On How To Update Galaxy Ace 3 LTE To Android 4.2.2 XXUANA2 JellyBean Official Firmware. Before proceeding further, Let me Warn you that if you are currently running Custom ROM and you upgrade to this ROM, all your app data will be deleted. And do not try to Factory Reset using Stock Recovery if will delete everything even Photos, Music, Videos etc.
How To Install It.
- Download Android 4.2.2 S7275RXXUANC1 for Galaxy Ace 3 to your computer and extract the zip file.
- Download Odin.
- Turn off your Phone and Turn it On While Pressing, Power + Volume Down + Home button until you see some text on-screen, Press Volume Up to continue.
- Make Sure that the USB drivers are installed.
- Open Odin in Computer and connect your device to PC, while it is in the Download mode.
- If your Phone is successfully connected to PC, the Odin port will turn Yellow with COM port number.
- Now Click on PDA and select the File S7275RXXUANA2_S7275RXXUANA2.md5 , or the one who has the biggest size.
- In Odin, Check Auto reboot and F.Reset Options.
- Now Click the Start button and wait for the process to complete.
- After the installation is complete you device will restart and once you see the Home Screen, unplug the cable.
That;s it your Galaxy Ace 3 LTE has been updated to Android 4.2.2 XXUANC1 Jelly Bean Official Firmware. Go to Settings > About To verify.
If You’r Upgrading from a Custom ROM:
If you are upgrading from a Custom ROM, you will most likely to stuck into bootloop. If this situation occurs. do the following:
- Flash Custom Recovery like you did before and Go to Recovery. Turn off your Phone and Turn it On While Pressing, Power + Volume Up + Home button until you see some text on-screen,
- Navigate to Advance and Select Wipe Devlik Cache.
- Go Back and Select Wipe Cache.
- Select Reboot System Now.