PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS’ mobile version is the talk of the town at the moment. PUBG Mobile has successfully grabbed the top spot in both the Android and Apple’s App Stores. PUBG Mobile is crafted in such a way that you can’t resist playing this game. If you have been satisfying yourself by playing a replica of this game, it’s time to delete it and install the original PUBG Mobile.
PUBG Mobile is already running on millions of smartphones at the moment. Although it’s a huge game with a huge and great development team, it’s still showing a few errors to the users. PUBG Mobile players reported the PUBG Mobile Internet Error earlier, and now some of the users have reported the force close errors. The force close error pushes you out of the game and you can do absolutely nothing to continue your game once this error comes up.
The force close error pops up in the form of “Unfortunately xxxxxxxxx has stopped working on Android”. This error is limited to Android devices. The beauty of Android allows its users to try to fix a certain issue through a number of solutions. PUBG Mobile users can also take the liberty here and various solutions to fix the Unfortunately PUBG Mobile has stopped on Android error.
Unfortunately application has stopped on Android error can happen with any application or game. There are a few reasons for this error to come up. Before we fix the PUBG Mobile Unfortunately has stopped on Android error, we will take a look at the few possibilities which gave birth to this issue on your Android phone.
- This error can come up because of the cluttered CPU and RAM of your phone.
- The game’s processes conflicted with some other process on your phone.
- The game is too heavy for your phone to handle.
- The cache of the game is not letting it load properly.
- Your phone or OS may not be compatible with the game.
- The error has no reason, it just wants to annoy you.
So, we can probably fix all these issues except for the device not compatible issue. In that case, you can either use an Android emulator to play PUBG Mobile for PC, or you can grab a new Android handset to fulfil your gaming appetite.
Here are the possible solutions to fix Unfortunately PUBG Mobile has stopped on Android error.
Fix Unfortunatley PUBG Mobile has stopped on Android
1.Check for OS Update
The very first thing you should do is to check for a software update. If there is a new software update available for your phone, update it right away and launch the game again. to update your phone, you can go to Settings > About device > Software Updates > Check for new updates.
2. Reboot your phone
In some cases, simply rebooting the phone fixes a lot of problems. Rebooting your phone basically refreshes all the processes. So, if you are currently facing an issue with PUBG Mobile, reboot your phone and launch it once again.
3. Clear the cache of your phone
- If the cache of your phone is messed up, you need to clear it. You have to reboot your phone in the recovery mode and then wipe cache partition. Samsung Galaxy phones can be rebooted into the recovery mode by turning them off and then turning them on using Volume Up + Home + Power button.
- Devices including Samsung Galaxy S8 and above can be rebooted into recovery mode by using Volume Up + Bixby + Power button. Samsung Galaxy A8 and A8 Plus users can use the Volume Up + Down + Power button.
- Google, Huawei, HTC and other users can try using Volume Up + Power button or Volume Up + Down + Power button to boot into the recovery mode. Once you are in the recovery mode, simply wipe the cache partition and reboot your phone.
4. Clear the cache and data of PUBG Mobile
- On your phone, go to Settings.
- In Settings, go to Apps or Manage Apps or Application settings.
- Now access All Apps or Running Apps > PUBG Mobile.
- Clear the Cache and Data of PUBG Mobile now. If you see the storage option, then open Storage > Clear Cache & Data.
- Restart your phone now.
- Launch PUBG Mobile now. It should work fine.
5. Re-install PUBG Mobile
Sometimes, a bad installation crashes the game again and again. Uninstall PUBG Mobile from your phone and re-install it. A new installation of the game can potentially fix the previous problems.
6. Upgrade your handset
I know, I know, this is absolutely not a solution, but if you so want to play this game, you only have this choice.
To fix other issues of PUBG Mobile, have a look at the following tutorials:
- How to fix PUBG Mobile Internet error. Please check your network and try again. Error code: 154140712
- How to fix PUBG Mobile Network Error