Well, we all know that Jailbreak is not coming out so soon and all we can do is wait. I am not fond of waiting, Looking for a way to Spoof Location In iOS Without Jailbreak? Today, I’ll show you how you can do that.
The thing is that if you are still an active player of Pokemon GO then this trick will become very handy. You don’t need to go through with the app installation using hacks etc. This little trick will help you spoof your location using the stock iOS Maps app.
I am not going in any details why and how etc. Let’s start the process and start Spoofing Location In iOS.
Spoof Location In iOS Without Jailbreak:
We’ll be using a third-party software in order to edit some files, but don’t worry you don’t to be a pro for that. Just heed the following steps in the same order as formulated.
- First, you need to connect your device to your PC or Mac. Make sure you have iTunes installed on it.
- Launch the iTunes and create a complete back of your device and do check that Encrypt iPhone backup option is NOT checked or active.
- Now we’ll be needing a third-party software called iBackupBot, download it from the following links.
- Now that you have downloaded and installed the iBackupBot. Launch it and it will automatically detect the recent backup you have just made. Once it loads all the relevant information related to the backup you need to navigate to one of two locations that are given below.
System Files > HomeDomain > Library > Preferences.
User App Files > com.apple.Maps > Library > Preferences
- Once you are there, you need to open com.apple.Maps file. As the name says it all, this file is associated with the Maps. Open the file and look for a block of data which starts with the <dict> tag and keyword. When you find the right string you need to add following lines as stated.
- Save the file and head out. Close iBackupBot software and grab your device because now you have to do some work on your device.
- Open Settings and get into the iCloud Settings-> Find My iPhone -> Turn it off.
- Plug your device to PC again and restore the backup you have edited. Make sure you restore the backup you have edited using iBackupBot.
- Once your device is restored with the edited backup, Open Maps app on your iPhone or iPad and before start spoofing you need to do one thing more. At top of the screen, you’ll see a pop-up tap on it and inside you’ll see Simulate Location option. Tap on it to start spoofing location in iOS with the stock Map app.
That’s all. Now you can easily Spoof Location In iOS Without Jailbreak.
You Might like:
- Fake GPS Location Spoofer for Windows PC and Mac.
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ).
- Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 With Phoenix.
- Download Pokemon Go++ 1.49.2 / 0.79.2 Hacked IPA On iPhone Without Jailbreak