Animal Crossing Pocket Camp is the latest game by Nintendo, the creators of games like Fire Emblem Heroes and Super Mario Run. Animal Crossing Pocket Camp has something new to offer. The game brings the concept of camping into the Android and iOS gaming world.
Animal Crossing Pocket Camp is set to take you on an exciting adventure. The game welcomes you with a question about what you would be doing if you get a vacation from your busy life. Upon choosing to explore the nature, the game begins and it takes you on the suitable camping areas. Players are going to play the role of the campsite manager. They have to install the camps and establish a complete living on the site. You will find trees full of fruits, beautiful ponds full of fish and greenery everywhere around you. There are animals passing by. If you are wondering why this game has the term Animal Crossing in its name, then let us enlighten you on that as well. While you are enjoying the nature living in a camp, there will be animals needing your attention. Some of these animals will be hungry and some will need a little bit of care to recover from illness. If there’s an animal who eats fruits, you will grab some fruits from the trees for them. If there is some animal who eats fish, you will go fishing in the nearby pond and so on. To sum it up, it won’t be wrong to say that this game is all about living a life while camping and getting close this beautiful universe.
Animal Crossing Pocket Camp is already out for Android platform. The graphics of this game make it worth playing on a computer as well. If you wish to get this game on your desktop PC or a Laptop, then this guide is all that you need for now.
Animal Crossing Pocket Camp for PC can be played on a computer running Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MacOS and Mac OS X. To download Animal Crossing Pocket Camp for PC, you need an Android emulator like the BlueStacks or the BlueStacks 3. Have a look at the following tutorial to install Animal Crossing Pocket Camp for PC right away.
Download Animal Crossing Pocket Camp for PC – Tested and Working Method
- Download and install Nox App Player on your computer.
- Now download the Animal Crossing Pocket Camp APK.
- Double-click the downloaded Animal Crossing Pocket Camp APK to start its installation via Nox App Player.
- Wait a minute and let Nox install the APK file now.
- Once the APK has been installed, it will appear on the home-screen of Nox.
- You can now click on the Animal Crossing Pocket Camp icon in Nox to launch it.
- Once you launch the game, it will ask you to download game data which is 83 MB approx.
- Download the game data and proceed with the on-screen instructions now.
- The game won’t take too long to run now. You’re all set to play it now. That’s all.
Download Animal Crossing Pocket Camp for PC
- Download, install and setup BlueStacks 3 on your computer. Mac users can download and install BlueStacks instead.
- Download Animal Crossing Pocket Camp APK.
- Now open BlueStacks 3 and then open My Apps tab.
- Click on the “Install APK” button located inside BlueStacks 3.
- Locate and select the Animal Crossing Pocket Camp APK. Let BlueStacks 3 install it.
- Once the installation comes to an end, Animal Crossing Pocket Camp will appear in the My Apps section. It will also appear as a shortcut on your computer’s desktop.
- You can open Animal Crossing Pocket Camp now. Follow on-screen instructions to run it within BlueStacks 3.