If you in a situation, when your Samsung Galaxy S9 is not ringing while receiving a call? It is frustrating for sure. In this latest installment of Samsung Galaxy S9 Troubleshooting guide. We’ll tell you how to Fix Samsung Galaxy S9 is not Ringing problem. Along with that, we’ll help you with the some of more issues of Samsung Galaxy S9.
Samsung Galaxy S9:
The Galaxy S9 was released in February 2017. The phone came out with a screen of 5.8 inches having 1440 x 2960 pixels resolution. S9 powered by Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 CPU and Adreno 630 GPU. It had internal storage of 64/128/256 GB and a RAM of 4GB only. The camera at the back of this phone was of 12 MP and on the front, it was of the only 8MP. Inside this phone, there was a 3000 mAh battery. The phone originally ran on Android 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie).
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S9 is Not Ringing Issue:
This post is for Samsung Galaxy S9 but you can use all of these methods on almost all Samsung devices. Let’s start with our core issue and then we will proceed with others.
Galaxy S9 Will Not Ring When Receiving A Call:
- Make sure your phone is not on Silent Mode. Slide your finger downwards starting from the top. Tap on Volume Icon to check it is on the ringer.
- Check your phone volume and make sure it is not low. If it is then you won’t be able to hear the ringtone.
- Boot your device into Safe Mode, Try calling on your number to see it rings or not. If it does, you need to delete the apps you have recently installed.
- If nothing worked for you. Backup your device and perform Factory Reset.
- Turn off your device.
- Now press and hold Bixby+Power+Volume Up key.
- Release the power button once you see the logo, but keep holding home and Volume up keys.
- Now when you see Android logo, let go both buttons.
- Use the volume down button to navigate and highlight wipe data/factory reset.
- Now use the power key to select the option.
- You have to select ‘Yes‘ when you’ll be prompted for the next menu.
- Now wait for the process to be completed, once it’s done highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and press power button to select it.
- All Done.
Galaxy S9 Not Making Calls After Battery Replacement:
- Use different SIM on your device.
- Make sure SIM is properly isolated.
- Backup your device perform a factory reset.
- You need to head back to the Samsung service center to get it checked again.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Voice Cannot Be Heard During Calls:
The best and only solution is to head over to the nearest Samsung service center. Most of the time distortion between calls is caused by a hardware component.