The PUBG Mobile game has designed by the famous game developers Tencet. Now since they are China-based and all the big hits are first released in China so does PUBG. If you want to play the latest PUBG mobile version then you must Install it from the Tencent official website. However, if you don’t want to install it from the official Website, then you can download the latest PUBG Mobile 0.9.0 version from the following links below.
China is the first to get the latest PUBG Mobile update and then comes the rest of the world. This new PUBG Mobile 0.9.0 version brings so much new. You can check the changelog below to find out what’s new in the PUBG Mobile 0.9.0. Let’s begin now and give you the PUBG Mobile 0.9.0 Version.
PUBG Mobile Overview:
PUBG Mobile is about a very intense battle that’s going on in a remote Island. About a 100 different players have made their way to the Island through a parachute. These players now want to become the last man standing. The last man standing is going to be declared as the winner of the battle. In order to achieve this goal, players have to kill every other player on the Island. To do so, they can look for resources to craft weapons. While this process is going to be very long, players will have to make complete arrangements to survive on the Island. They will learn to cook food, they will learn to craft items to help their survival. PUBG Mobile’s outstanding graphics will make you fall in love with it within no time.
We are not providing any APK material. We are only providing the official links of the forums from where a user can download the latest PUBG Mobile Chiness version. All the links provided here are the property of respected owners.
As of now, all we know is that the main new features will be Night Mode, Night Vision Goggles. As soon as we get our hands on the complete changelog, we’ll update the post.
How to Download PUBG Mobile 0.9.0 and install it on Android
- Download PUBG Mobile 0.9.0 from here. and copy it to your phone.
- On your phone, go to Settings > Lock Screen & Security or Security Settings > Unknown Sources > Tap the radio button or checkbox to allow it.
- Now using a file manager, locate the PUBG Mobile and open it.
- Install the APK by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, open the newly installed PUBG Mobile game from all apps or app drawer.
- PUBG will now start and download its data.
- After the data downloads, you can start playing the game. That’s all.