In this latest Install installment of LG G6 troubleshooting, We’ll tell you how to Fix LG G6 Will Not Charge Using Wall Charger problem. There are a number of factors which can cause charging problems. We’ll discuss all of them along with solutions. Let’s get started now.
The LG G6 was released in February 2017. The phone came out with a screen of 5.7 inches having 1440 x 2880 pixels resolution. LG G6 was powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 CPU and Adreno 530 GPU. It had internal storage of 32/64/128 GB and a RAM of 4GB only. The camera at the back of this phone was of 13 MP, f/1.8 – 13 MP, f/2.4 and on the front, it was only 5MP. Inside this phone, there was a 3300 mAh battery. The phone originally ran on Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo).
How To Fix LG G6 Will Not Charge Using Wall Charger:
Sometimes either you have faulty Wall Charger or the charging cord. Moreover, Moisture is also considered the main factor behind charging issues in many Android devices. We have used some potential solutions and they did work for us. Now we are sharing all of them with you.
LG G6 Will Not Charge Using Wall Charger:
- Clean the Charging Port using the can of compressed air.
- Once you are completely sure that all the dirt is removed from the Charging port. Try charging your device then.
- Use a different Wall Chargers, in order to make sure that it was not the wall charger.
- Also, try the different charging cords if one is not working.
If none of this did any good, head over to LG service center and get it checked by professionals.
LG G6 Not Turning On After Getting Wet:
- Put your device in a rice bag for at least 48 hours.
- Now try turning on your device, if the issue still persists then your device is having a hardware failure.
- Recover your data and head over to LG Repair Center.
LG G6 Battery Drains Quickly:
- Boot your device into the recovery mode.
- Clear the Cache partition.
- Backup your device and perform a factory reset.
- Do not Install any app after resetting your device.
- Use it like this and observe how is your battery performing.
- Now, If the issue still persists then your battery is malfunctioning, you better get it replaced.