Use Kik on PC Windows. Kik is an all-in-one application meant to be used not only as a communication tool but also as a social networking platform. The app is equally good for the aspects and so much more in addition to that like video and audio calling for free and games and sketch, etc. The best thing about the application is that it is free of cost and does not contain any ads or in-app purchases.
Unlike WhatsApp, you do not have to use your phone number to register with Kik. It can be done by providing the first and last name. It is also very secure in the way that you can password protect the app so nobody can sneak into your chats and messages. Using Kik on Windows 10 PC or any other laptop or computer is as useful as it is on the mobile phones. However, Kik is not available for download on Windows PC so you will have to follow a simple guide given in this article if you wish to download Kik on PC.
Use Kik on PC Windows:
Heed the instructions below in order to Install Kik for PC Windows and Mac. We will be using Nox App Player to use Kik login on the computer.
- Download Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery for PC and Laptop.
- Download FortCraft for PC and Laptop.
- Download Via Browser for PC – Windows – Desktop – Mac.
- Download Fortnite of Battle Royale for PC and Laptop.
- Rules of Survival for PC – Download for Windows and Mac.
- Download Instagram IGTV for PC on Windows and Mac.
Download Nox App Player Emulator
For installing Kik on PC, you will have to first install Nox app player which is popular software used to download all the applications and games that are only available for download on Android and iOS platforms. This software can let you download Kik on PC as well.
- The process for downloading Andy is very simple.
- First of all, download Nox Player it. Once Nox has been downloaded, wait for it to finish the installation. The installation process may take some time.
- Meanwhile, you can download Kik Messenger on your mobile device and register yourself with the app so you do not have to go through the process on the PC and you can log in directly from your computer once you install it there.
- After Nox has been installed, you will need to sign into your Google Play store account. After that, you can move on to download Kik on PC.
Download Kik on Android or iOS
If you wish to use Kik as a cross-platform app that can be used from all of your devices, you can install Kik on Android.
- Simply, go to google play store, search for Kik messenger and install it.
- Once the app is installed, open it.
- Now, you will be asked to log in or register as a new user.
- If you have not registered with the app before, you can fill in the details and register now.
- The only details you are required to give to Kik app to register is your first and last name, a username, email address and birthday. No phone number is required for Kik registration.
Install Kik on Windows 10 PC
After Nox App player has been installed, you can now proceed to download Kik on PC.
- First of all, open Google PlayStore in Nox and search for Kik messenger. The search tool is present in Google PlayStore help find Kik easily.
- Once you have found Kik messenger, click on the ‘Install’ button to start downloading and installing Kik on PC.
- Once, it has been installed, open it.
- Now, you only have to enter your login details to log into your Kik account. You can start using the application as a cross-platform social media and messaging app, both from your mobile device and PC.
- The good thing is that Kik comes with all the features that other popular free messaging apps offer except location sharing and hiding read receipts. If you are okay without both of these features then there is nothing better than Kik messenger that can be your default messenger app from now onwards.