The thing about Android that make it different and better than any other Embedded Operating System, it its open source feature.If we try to expand this Open source feature, we will find variety of Custom Development that cannot be compared with any other OS like Windows, iOS, BB OS and others.Any Android device out-of-box state is as equal to any other device. But what make is better than them, is the Root access and a Custom Recovery like CWM, PhilZ or TWRP. If you have a rooted device with Custom Recovery installed on it, you have the ultimate key to install Custom Mods, Tweaks on it, thus enhancing the Looks and performance of it and also you can remove Stock apps from your device.
With easy Root Toolkit arrived at Android, rooting an Android device is far more easier than one can imagine. But still you need to flash Recovery separately on your device. Today we will show you how to install Custom Recovery on your device easily with RecoverX. RecoverX is a simple, clean and elegent tool that lets you flash your Favorite Recovery on your device from the device itself. But you must fulfill the following Conditions in order to make this Thing Work.
- Your device Bootloader Must Be Unlocked.
- Your device must be Rooted.
- BusyBox app must be installed.
- Your device must be listed among the list of device in RecoverX.
The Supported Device are from the Listed Companies:
- Sony Ericsson
How To Use RecoverX.
- First Download RecoverX from Play Store.
- Once the Installation is over, Open RecoverX.
- Grant the Super SU Permission.
- Then Tap Get Started.
- Choose your OEM.
- Then Select your device.
- Tap the Favorite Recovery from CWM or TWRP.
- Let the installation begin and once it is over, go to recovery mode to see whether it works or not.
That is it, if you have any problems feel free to comment below.