Whenever the term Beats Audio comes in front of your eyes, it immediately gives you a thought of the wonderful headphones and speakers. Beats by Dr. Dre is among the best sound technology available till date. Beats was purchased by Apple. After this acquisition, the sound technology of the company and their products only got better. The company Beats is not only about the hardware they products, it’s also about the software they use. The sound modifications used by the company are what makes the sound so much amusing and good on ears.
Back in 2014, we published a guide on our website which taught the users on how they can install the Beats Audio sound effects on their Android smartphone. The application worked very well for a couple of years, but with the new upgrades in the Android ecosystem, it stopped working. While searching the internet for a new MOD that would work, I came across eXtremeBeats Aural Maximizer which enables a handful of Sound MODs on your Android smartphone. One of these Sound MODs is the Beats Audio.
Now, this new Beats Audio doesn’t work like the one that we had 4 years ago. Back in those days, the Beats Audio application enabled a Beats logo in the status bar of the phone identifying that the Sound MOD is turned on and it’s working. This new MOD works very differently. It doesn’t show you an equalizer, it doesn’t show you anything in the status bar or in the notification panel. You only have to install it and it starts working in the background of your phone.
Along with installing the Beats Audio driver on your phone, this MOD also installs PureAudio Engine, SRS and xLOUD Loudness Enhancement Engine. All these engines have their own specific audio effects. For example, Beats Audio will improve the bass, it will also enhance high frequencies and it will improve the vocals as well. The PureAudio Engine has got special equalizers that can re-sample the 256KBPS to 320KBPS. PureAudio Engine also improves the quality of call audio. The SRS MOD adds special emphasis to the audio. It enhances ultra-low frequencies in the sound. SRS is the best when you want to listen to the music in your car. The xLOUD is Sony’s technology that boosts some specific high frequencies for the speaker of your phone. It also boosts up the volume in the headphones.
What’s good about the eXtremeBeats Aural Maximizer is that you can install it on any Android Lollipop, Marshmallow and the Android Nougat powered Android smartphone. So, if you are looking for a way to install Beats Audio along with some other goodies on your Android phone, eXtremeBeats Aural Maximizer is the way for you to go. Go through the steps given below to install Beats Audio, PureAudio Engine, SRS, and xLOUD Loudness Enhancement Engine on your Android phone now.
How to install Beats Audio on your Android phone 
Download and install CWM or TWRP Recovery on your Android phone.
- Download EXTREMEBEATS AURAL MAXIMIZER 2™.ZIP file.
- Copy the downloaded file to your phone.
- Now boot into TWRP or CWM recovery on your phone using the Volume + Home/Power button combination or by using a command in the ADB and Fastboot.
- Once you are in the custom recovery, tap/select Install Zip > Select and Locate EXTREMEBEATS_AURAL_MAXIMIZER_2.ZIP file.
- Flash the file now and wait for flashing to end.
- Once the flashing is over, reboot your phone.
- Congratulations, you have successfully flashed the Beats Audio with some other cool Sound MODs on your Android phone.
- To understand how the equalizer works and how you can make the best sound out of your phone, download and install the Aural Maximizer 2 Guide APK. Install the APK and then open it on your phone to learn more about the Sound MOD.