It is very common for the governments to ban Websites and Applications nowadays. The privacy concerns regarding some certain applications have urged several governments to take strict actions and they end up blocking that website/application in their country. This has been happening over the past few years and it will probably keep happening unless the companies ensure the security of users’ data.
If your government or ISP recently restricted your access from your desired web page or application and you still want to access it, your only option is to use a good VPN application. There is a load of VPN applications out there, but you need a solid application that won’t put you in a mess. One such application is Inf VPN, that has a lot to offer.
The purpose of VPN applications is not to solely allow you to access restricted content, they are also used to run applications that haven’t been released for your region so far. VPN applications offer blazing fast speed. You can turn on a VPN application and enjoy lightning fast internet speed on your phone. They allow maximum anonymity that keeps your data safe and secure from your ISP and other parties over the internet.
Inf VPN does not come with any kind of limitations. It gives you unlimited bandwidth, unlimited traffic over the network, super-fast surfing, increased anonymity, and security. Inf VPN is available free of cost. This application is primarily built for the Android OS, but you can run it on your computer as well. Running Inf VPN on a computer definitely requires a little workaround and we are just about to show you that.
You can download, install and run Inf VPN for PC on a desktop PC or a Laptop. Inf VPN for PC will work well on Mac OS X, MacOS, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 powered computers. In order to be able to install Inf VPN for PC, you need an Android emulator like the BlueStacks 3 for Windows and BlueStacks for Mac. We will go through the tutorial to install Inf VPN for PC now. Have a look at the steps and enjoy extreme anonymity over the internet.
Inf VPN for PC – How to install on Windows
- Download, install and setup BlueStacks N on your computer. Mac users can download and install BlueStacks instead.
- Now open BlueStacks 3 and then open My Apps tab.
- Go to System Apps and open Google Play Store.
- Now in the Play Store, search for “ Inf VPN“.
- As soon as you find the application, install and launch it from My Apps.
- Connect Inf VPN now and launch any Internet Browser inside the emulator to enjoy the internet.
Alternatively, you can download the Inf VPN APK. Simply open the BlueStacks Emulator and go to My Apps > Click on Install APK option and select the downloaded APK. After installation, the Inf VPN will appear under My Apps tab as well. You can launch and connect to the internet now.
Inf VPN for PC – How to install on Mac
- Download and setup BlueStacks on your computer.
- Open BlueStacks now and launch Google Play Store in it.
- In the Play Store, search for Inf VPN.
- As soon as you find Inf VPN, install it.
- Launch Inf VPN now inside the emulator and connect to the internet through the application.
- Now launch any Internet Browser inside the emulator to enjoy the internet through Inf VPN.
That’s all for now. Got any questions? Feel free to ask them in the comments box below. Have a good day!