TaiG just released the latest version of its Jailbreak tool which jailbreaks the latest version of iOS, iOS 8.3, 8.2 and 8.1.3. If you’ve been anxiously waiting for a Jailbreak to arrive for your iOS 8.3 device, this may be the right time for you to go ahead and break all the barriers implemented by Apple. While trying to Jailbreak your iOS 8.3 or 8.2/8.1 device using TaiG Jailbreak, you may come across several annoying errors. We’ve found a list of these errors followed by their solutions, just in case you’re facing one of these, follow the steps to fix and achieve Jailbreak on your iOS 8.3 device easily without any hiccups here and there.
Error 1101 (Stuck at 20%) – Solution
TaiG iOS 8.3 Jailbreak Error 1101 can be fixed by simply downgrading from iTunes 12.1.2 to 12.0.1. Here’s how you can do so on Windows or Mac OS X.
- If you’ve installed latest version of iTunes (iTunes 12.1.2) uninstall it completely from your computer.
- Now rename the iTunes Library.itl file to iTunes Library.bak. This file can be found under: C:\Users\[username]\Music\iTunes.
- Now restart your windows PC.
- Now installed iTunes 12.0.1 on your Windows PC – Download: iTunes 12.0.1 32 bit | iTunes 12.0.1 64 bit.
- Once downgraded iTunes, run the TaiG 2.0 Jailbreak to Jailbreak your iOS 8.3, 8.2 or 8.1 device.
- You won’t face the error anymore.
- Download and install Pacifist on your MAC.
- Open Activity Monitor and quit iTunes and all of its components completely.
- Download iTunes 12.0.1 for Mac OS X now and mount it.
- Open Pacifist that you installed in the very first step.
- Now in Pacifist, click on “Open Package > Under Devices click on iTunes(on the left) > install iTunes and Open it (Right corner)”.
- Once iTune installation has loaded, click on “Contents of install iTunes > select install”.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process. Once done, a box will prompt up saying “Application already exists”. Check the “Don’t ask again for this installation” option and then click Replace.
- Now wait for a while till everything is done, you’ll have iTunes 12.0.1 running on your Mac.
- Once done, run TaiG 2.0 to Jailbreak your iOS 8.3, 8.2 or 8.1 device. That’s all.
Error 1102 – Solution
TaiG iOS 8.3 Jailbreak Error 1102 can be simply fixed by applying Airplane mode and turning of Touch ID / Passcode on your iOS device. Here’s how to do so.
- On your iOS device open Settings > turn on Airplane mode.
- Make sure that Touch ID / Passcode are turned off.
- Try running TaiG iOS 8.3 after doing this.
Error 1103 – Solution
TaiG iOS 8.3 Jailbreak Error 1102 an occur because of an incomplete download of the TaiG 2.0 tool. This error can be fixed by re-downloading the tool properly and making sure that the installation file is not corrupt.
Error 1104 (Stuck at 30-40%) – Solution
TaiG iOS 8.3 Jailbreak Error 1104 can be fixed by trying a different USB port on your Windows or Mac computer. If the error persists, you may try using a different computer.
Error 1105 (Stuck at 50%) – Solution
TaiG iOS 8.3 Jailbreak Error 1105 can by fixed by applying the following changes:
- Turn off any Antivirus or Firewall applications if you’ve enabled on your Windows PC.
- Turn off Find My iPhone in settings on your iOS 8.3 or iOS 8.2 device.
- Once you’ve Jailbroken your device, turn on both the turned off options in step 1 and 2.
Injecting – Solution
TaiG iOS 8.3 Jailbreak Injecting error can be fixed by applying the following solution:
- Reboot your iOS device.
- Reboot your Windows Computer.
- Run TaiG iOS 8.3 Jailbreak as administrator. To do so, navigate to TaiG iOS 8.3 .exe file, right click the file and click on “Run as administrator”.
- Now connect your iOS 8.3 device and run the tool again. Good Luck.
“Jailbreak Failed” – Solution
Turn off WiFi on your iOS device and connect it again. Run the Jailbreak tool, it should work fine this time.
“Apple driver hasn’t been found” – Solution
This error an occur most likely if you’re running 64 bit Windows OS. You can download and install iTunes 64 bit drivers from here.
“Storage almost full” after jailbreak – Solution
This error can occur before you run Cydia for the first time on your newly Jailbroken iOS device. To get rid of this issue, open Cydia and let it load everything. Once it has loaded, your device will be fine.
That’s all. Let us know if the solutions worked for you or not.