With the help of this guide, you will be able to Hard Reset Samsung J320P Galaxy J3. There are a number of ways to factory reset Samsung J320P Galaxy J3 and we’ve posted all of them.
This is the best solution so far to boost up the performance level on an Android device. Moreover, it is the ultimate solution of all your hardware or software problems on J320P Galaxy J3.
Now before we move on and start telling you how to Hard Reset Samsung J320P Galaxy J3. Let me give you an overview on Samsung J320P Galaxy J3 so that you get to know why this device is so famous.
Samsung J320P Galaxy J3:
The Samsung J320P Galaxy J3 was released in 2016, January. The Phone came out with a screen of 5.0 inches having 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. Samsung J320P Galaxy J3 was powered by Exynos 3475 Quad ( Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-7 ) CPU and Mali-T720. It had internal storage of 16 GB, 1.5 GB RAM. The camera at the back of this phone is 8 MP, f/2.2, AF and on the front, it is 2 MP. Inside this Phone, there was a 2600 mAh battery. The Phone originally ran on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop).
Benefits of Hard Reset:
How to Hard Reset Samsung J320P Galaxy J3:
- Turn off your device.
- Now press and hold home+Power+Volume Up key.
- Release the power button once you see the logo, but keep holding home and Volume up keys.
- Now when you see the Android logo, let go both buttons.
- Use the volume down button to navigate and highlight wipe data/factory reset.
- Now use the power key to select the option.
- You have to select ‘Yes‘ when you’ll be prompted for the next menu.
- Now wait for the process to be completed, once it’s done highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and press power button to select it.
- All Done.
- Open Settings from the Home Screen.
- Scroll down and Tap on Backup & Reset -> Factory Reset.
- Now select Reset device.
- To Confirm Choose Erase everything.
- That will be all, wait for the process to complete.
That’s all. You have successfully Hard Reset Samsung J320P Galaxy J3. Please do tell us if you face any problem during this process.