Heed the instructions below in order to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017. We’ve included all the methods which will lead you to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017. There are a number of benefits of hard reset and the one which is considered to be the best is, it will take your device back to factory state. That means your device performance will boost up, other than that all the benefits are listed below.
Benefits of Hard Reset:
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017:
The Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017 was released in 2017, September. The tablet came out with a screen of 8.0 inches having 800 x 1280 pixels resolution. Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017 was powered by Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 (28 nm) ( Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 ) CPU and Adreno 308 GPU. It had internal storage of 16 GB, 2 GB RAM. The camera at the back of this phone is 8 MP, AF, f/1.9 and on the front, it is 5 MP. Inside this Phone, there was a 5000 mAh battery. The Phone originally ran on Android 7.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.1 (Oreo).
How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017:
Follow the instructions provided below and you can Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017 with different methods. Please Keep one thing in mind, you will lose all of your personal data if you follow the instructions below.
- Turn off your device.
- Now press and hold home+Power+Volume Up key.
- Release the power button once you see the logo, but keep holding home and Volume up keys.
- Now when you see the Android logo, let go both buttons.
- Use the volume down button to navigate and highlight wipe data/factory reset.
- Now use the power key to select the option.
- You have to select ‘Yes‘ when you’ll be prompted for the next menu.
- Now wait for the process to be completed, once it’s done highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and press power button to select it.
- All Done.
- Open Settings from the Home Screen.
- Scroll down and Tap on Backup & Reset -> Factory Reset.
- Now select Reset device.
- To Confirm Choose Erase everything.
- That will be all, wait for the process to complete.
Once your device boots, set up the device as you did it before. You will good to go.