This is how you can Hard Reset OPPO A37. You can factory reset your OPPO A37 using several methods and we have posted all of them below.
This is the best solution so far to boost up the performance level on an Android device. Moreover, it is the ultimate solution of all your hardware or software problems on OPPO A37.
Now before we move on and start telling you how to Hard Reset OPPO A37. Let me give you an overview of OPPO A37 so that you get to know why this device is so famous.
The OPPO A37 was released in 2016, June. The Phone came out with a screen of 5.0 inches having 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. OPPO A37 was powered by Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 CPU and Adreno 306 GPU. It had internal storage of 16 GB, 2 GB RAM. The camera at the back of this phone is 8 MP, f/2.0 and on the front, it is 5MP. Inside this Phone, there was a 2630 mAh battery. The Phone originally ran on Android 5.1 (Lollipop).
Benefits of Hard Reset:
How to Hard Reset OPPO A37:
- First, you need to Turn off your device, hold down the power button for 2-3 seconds.
- Once your device is completely turned off. Press + Hold Volume Down and Power Key.
- When you see the Oppo Logo on your screen. Let go of both buttons.
- Select English to proceed. You can choose whatever language you find convenient.
- Use the Volume Buttons to navigate and Power button for selection.
- Choose Wipe & Reset from the list provided on the screen.
- On the next screen, you have to go with Wipe All Data. After that, you need to select YES to proceed.
- Once the process is finished, Reboot your device.
- Open Settings from the Home Screen.
- Scroll down and Tap on Backup & Reset -> Factory Reset.
- Now select Reset device.
- To Confirm Choose Erase everything.
- That will be all, wait for the process to complete.
That’s all. You have successfully Hard Reset OPPO A37. Please do tell us if you face any problem during this process.