Here’s how you can Hard Reset LG K7 LTE. In this post, you will learn how to Factory Reset LG K7 LTE. If your device is lagging or freezing up. This the best possible solution for you. Performing a hard reset on LG K7 Lite means you will take back your device to its factory state.
Moreover, not only your device performance will boost up after a hard reset. All of you hardware problems can be fixed through factory data reset.
Now before we move on and start telling you how to Hard Reset LG K7 LTE. Let me give you an overview of LG K7 LTE.
The LG K7 LTE was released in 2016, February. The Phone came out with a screen of 5.0 inches having 480 x 854 pixels resolution. LG K7 LTE was powered by Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 (28 nm) – Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Adreno 304. It had internal storage of 8/16 GB, 1.5 GB RAM. The camera at the back of this phone is 5 MP, f/2.6, or 8 MP, AF, and on the front, it is 5 MP. Inside this Phone, there was a 2125 mAh battery. The Phone originally ran on Android 5.1 (Lollipop).
Benefits of Hard Reset:
How To Hard Reset LG K7 LTE:
- First, Turn off your device by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Once your device is turned off completely. Press and hold Volume Up + Power keys together.
- Let go of both keys when you see Boot Mode on your device screen.
- Select Recovery using Volume Up key and to confirm your selection you need to press the Volume Down button.
- Now you have to hold the power button for a while in order to boot into recovery mode.
- While holding the power button, you have to press the volume up key for once.
- You will be in the recovery menu, use volume buttons for navigation. Scroll down and select “wipe data/factory reset“. Press the power button to confirm it.
- In the next menu, select ” Yes ” and press the power button to proceed.
- Upon completion of the task, Select Reboot System Now and Press power button.
- Open Settings from the Home Screen.
- Scroll down and Tap on Backup & Reset -> Factory Reset.
- Now select Reset device.
- To Confirm Choose Erase everything.
- That will be all, wait for the process to complete.
That’s all. You have successfully Hard Reset LG K7 LTE. Please do tell us if you face any problem during this process.