With the help of this guide, you will be able to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J4 Core. There are a number of ways to factory reset Samsung Galaxy J4 Core and we’ve posted all of them.
This is the best solution so far to boost up the performance level on an Android device. Moreover, it is the ultimate solution of all your hardware or software problems on Galaxy J4 Core.
Now before we move on and start telling you how to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J4 Core. Let me give you an overview on Samsung Galaxy J4 Core so that you get to know why this device is so famous.
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core:
The Samsung Galaxy J4 Core was released in 2018, November. The Phone came out with a screen of 6.0 inches having 720 x 1480 pixels resolution. Samsung Galaxy J4 Core was powered by Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 (28 nm) ( Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 ) CPU and Adreno 308. It had internal storage of 16 GB, 1 GB RAM. The camera at the back of this phone is 8 MP, f/2.2, and on the front, it is 5 MP. Inside this Phone, there was a 3300 mAh battery. The Phone originally ran on Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition).
Benefits of Hard Reset:
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J4 Core:
- Turn off your device.
- Now press and hold home+Power+Volume Up key.
- Release the power button once you see the logo, but keep holding home and Volume up keys.
- Now when you see the Android logo, let go both buttons.
- Use the volume down button to navigate and highlight wipe data/factory reset.
- Now use the power key to select the option.
- You have to select ‘Yes‘ when you’ll be prompted for the next menu.
- Now wait for the process to be completed, once it’s done highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and press power button to select it.
- All Done.
- Open Settings from the Home Screen.
- Scroll down and Tap on Backup & Reset -> Factory Reset.
- Now select Reset device.
- To Confirm Choose Erase everything.
- That will be all, wait for the process to complete.
That’s all. You have successfully Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J4 Core. Please do tell us if you face any problem during this process.