Asus Zenfone 5 Lite is a perfect mid-range device for all Android users. Today we’ll tell you how to Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 5 Lite.
But before we proceed let me tell you all the specs of Asus Zenfone 5 Lite. The Asus Zenfone 5 Lite houses a 6-inch full HD display. The phone is built inside an aluminum frame.
The front and back both sport a fine glass. There are two different variants of the Asus Zenfone 5 Lite. One variant comes with Snapdragon 630 CPU and Adreno 508 GPU and e comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 CPU and Adreno 505 GPU.
The phone comes with either 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage or 32GB internal storage and 3GB RAM. This phone has a Dual 16MP shooter at its back and a Dual 20MP shooter on the front. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. A 3300 mAh battery is placed inside. The phone runs on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box.
How To Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 5 Lite [Factory Data Reset]:
Heed the instructions below in order to Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 5 Lite. We’ll also tell you the main benefits of Factory Reset.
Read more: Asus Zenfone 5 Lite Stock Wallpapers
Main Benefits of Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 5 Lite:
- Wipe all of your data in ASUS Zenfone 5 Lite.
- Clear all the stored cache.
- Remove Virus, Malware, and Adware.
- Improve performance and speed.
- Removes all third-party apps.
- Bring back the Factory state.
Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 5 Lite:
There are two methods widely used to reset all the Android devices. One of them is through settings and the other one is using Recovery mode.
- Reset Option.
- Factory Data Reset.
- Reset Device.
- Reboot your device.
- Turn off your device.
- Now press and hold home+Power+Volume Up key.
- Release the power button once you see the logo, but keep holding home and Volume up keys.
- Now when you see Android logo, let go both buttons.
- Use the volume down button to navigate and highlight wipe data/factory reset.
- Now use the power key to select the option.
- You have to select ‘Yes‘ when you’ll be prompted for the next menu.
- Now wait for the process to be completed, once it’s done highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and press power button to select it.
- All Done.