It’s been more than a week since the Galaxy S10 is out. Samsung has packed the phone with goodies. Galaxy S10 has a new set of eye-soothing wallpapers. The phone also packs new ringtones, notification, and alarm tones. We already shared the Galaxy S10 wallpapers. It’s time to get your hands on the Galaxy S10 ringtones. From this post, you can download Galaxy S10 ringtones, notification, and alarm tones. Let us refresh our knowledge about the Galaxy S10 trio before jumping to the downloads.
Galaxy S10 Trio
The Galaxy S10 lineup includes the Galaxy S10E, Galaxy S10, and the Galaxy S10 Plus. Galaxy S10E is the budget variant of the S10. The Galaxy S10 is the standard flagship. Galaxy S10 Plus is the most powerful version of the S10.
Galaxy S10E comes with a 5.8-inch screen. This phone has a punch-hole camera on the
Galaxy S10 has a 6.1-inch dynamic AMOLED screen. It also has a punch-hole camera and the aspect ratio is similar to the S10E. The processor on this phone also similar to the S10E. Galaxy S10 has a RAM of 8GB with internal storage of 128GB or 512GB. It has 3 cameras at the back including 12MP wide, 12MP telephoto, and 16MP wide shooter. On the front, it has a single 10MP camera. This phone has got a battery of 3400 mAh inside. The remaining specs are same as that of S10E.
The S10 Plus is quite similar to the S10. It’s got
It’s time to go ahead and download Galaxy S10 Ringtones. Along side the ringtones, you can also download notification tones and alarm tones.
Galaxy S10 Ringtones, Notification, and Alarm Tones
- Download Galaxy S10 Ringtones, Notification Tones, Alarm Tones, and UI Tones: Download Link
- Extract the downloaded folder on your computer or phone.
- You will get a folder named “media”.
- Copy this folder to the internal storage of your phone. This folder should be placed in the root of your internal storage. Do not place it inside any folder.
- Now go to the Ringtone/Sound settings on your phone and open Ringtones, Notification Tones, or Alarm Tones.
- You will find all the Tones synced there.
- Alternatively, you can download a Ringtone Maker application from the Play Store and manually choose one of those Tones on your phone.
Whether you are tight on budget the Galaxy S10 or you just have no plans to get this phone, you can still get its stock wallpapers and all of its tones. It’s a good idea just to give your phone a new look and feel. Let us know how you are enjoying these ringtones on your phone. For any queries or suggestions, feel free to reach out to us.