Let’s tell you how you can Fix Instagram Share to Facebook Not Working. As of now, we all know that Facebook owns Instagram and since they have acquired Instagram. Facebook team is working really hard to make our social life easier. They are adding more and more features to get things going for us. Recently, they have added a much need feature. Now you can share your Instagram Stories on Facebook.
This new feature was working perfectly with the posts and now its stories time. In the past, if you have linked your Facebook account with Instagram, you can share photos directly from Instagram to Facebook. However, there is an issue, many times, when we press the share button on the Instagram app, our post isn’t published on Facebook. No matter how many times you try to share it. Strange thing is that you will get a notification that your post was shared successfully. But in real time you won’t be able to see it on your timeline.
So if you are among those who are facing Instagram Share to Facebook Not Working problem. In this post, we will provide them some potential solutions to fix this issues. Let’s get going now.
Following are the best workarounds you can get to Fix Instagram Share to Facebook Not Working. Try each of them, if one didn’t work for you.
Link your Facebook Account Properly:
In order to Share Instagram photos to Facebook. You need to link both apps properly otherwise, you won’t be able to share from Instagram to Facebook.
- Launch the Instagram app and head over to the profile section. Tap on 3dots icon. It will be located in the top-right corner.
- At the end of the menu, you will see the Settings icon. Tap on it.
- Scroll down and Tap on Linked Accounts. Here you will find a number of social networks. Tap on Facebook to link it.
- Once you have done that, in order to make sure that your Facebook profile is linked. Wait till the label turns blue.
Log Out of both the Apps:
The best solution to Fix Instagram Share to Facebook Not Working might be a simple one. It can be fixed by logging out of both Facebook and Instagram app. You can say that a universal to many bugs is a simple reset, in this case, it’s logging out.
All you have to do is log out from Facebook and Instagram app and then you have to log in again. This solution has worked for so many. Moreover, you may like to learn how to Share Facebook Videos on WhatsApp.
- Open up the Instagram app, head over to the profile section and tap the three-dot icon.
- At the end of the menu, you will see the settings icon. Tap on it.
- Now scroll down to the end and you will find the logout option. Tap on it.
- Same goes with Facebook, Open the app and Tap 3line icon.
- Scroll down to the end of the menu and tap on logout.
Once you are logged out from both apps. Re-login using your Facebook and Instagram account details. After logging in repeat the 1st solution.
Sometimes we changed our Facebook password but on Instagram, it is linked as per old details. It can be the reason your Instagram posts are not getting shared on Facebook. Now to fix this, all you have to do is unlink Facebook from Instagram. After that, you need to use the 1st solution.
- In order to Unlink Facebook form Instagram, Tap on the menu icon located on the top right corner.
- Scroll down and then tap on the Settings icon.
- From the Settings menu, you need to look for Linked Accounts and Tap on it.
- Once you are there, Tap on Facebook and then Tap on Unlink Account.
Delete Instagram from Facebook:
Just like you Unlinked Facebook from Instagram. You can do the same for Facebook, you need to remove Instagram from the inked apps on Facebook. But keep one thing in mind, by doing that all of your previous Instagram posts will be removed from Facebook. Heed the instructions below to try this.
- Open Facebook on your PC browser. Click on the Small arrow located at the top right side of the screen.
- A Drop down menu will appear, Click on the Settings from here.
- You will be in your Facebook account settings. On the left Sidebar, Click on Apps and Websites.
- On the next page, select Instagram from the list. Then click on the remove button.
Once you have removed the Instagram app from Facebook. Heed the instructions provided in the first workaround and you will be able to Link Instagram to Facebook again.