Here’s how you can Fix Google Play Store not working on Xiaomi Devices. We have seen many users are reporting that Google Play Store is not working either on mobile data or WiFi on Xiaomi Devices. Well, we have many workarounds for this specific issue and the solutions we provide are the best you can get. First, we test them and we share it with our users.
There can be so many reasons behind Google Play Store not working error, it can be system crash, apps are conflicting, dump memory, etc. Whatever the reason is, we are happy to tell you that it can be fixed. Let’s start.
Fix Google Play Store not working on Xiaomi Devices:
Heed the instructions below in order to Fix Google Play not working on Xiaomi devices. Moreover, we are sharing the post of Google Play Store common errors link below. You must check that post.
Read more: Fix Google Play Store Errors
Clear Google Play Store Cache and Data on Android:
- On your phone, go to Settings.
- Navigate to Application Settings or Application Manager.
- Under the App Manager, navigate to “All Apps”.
- From the list of apps, find Google Play Store.
- Tap Google Play Store and then tap the Clear Cache/Clear Data button.
- If you’re using Android Marshmallow or higher, you will tap Storage option and then tap Clear Cache/Clear Data button.
Fix Unfortunately Google Play Store has stopped error:
Use our detailed guide on how to Fix Unfortunately Google Play Store has stopped error.
Update Google Play:
Sometimes you are running Google Play old version and that is the reason you start getting errors. You need to update your Google Play to the latest version. It can be done using two methods and we have explained both below.
Update Google Play using APK:
- Download the file to your phone straight away, or copy it to your phone from your PC.
- Now on your phone, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources > check this.
- Now using a file manager, locate the APK file that you just copied or downloaded.
- Tap the APK file and finish installation using the on-screen instructions.
Update using Settings:
- Open Google Play on your Xiaomi device, Tap on the menu button at the top left side of the screen. ( 3 lines button ).
- Scroll down and Tap on Settings.
- Go to About Section and Tap on Play Store Version. If a new version is available in your country, an update will start downloading.
That’s all. This is how you can Fix Google Play Store is not Working on Xiaomi Devices. Please do tell us how was your experience after trying our guide.
You Might Like:
- Turn off Google Play StoreIn-App Purchases (IAPs).
- Clear Google Play Store Cache and Data on Android.
- Install Google Play Store on Chinese Galaxy A7/A8/A9/C5/C7/C9.