Here’s how to Fix Electra “Enable Jailbreak” Issue. Because of this issue, No Cydia Appearing On Home Screen. Electra Jailbreak is working but not for all. There are a number of users who are stuck on the “Enable Jailbreak” stage and along with that No Cydia Appearing On Home Screen.
A lot of users are reporting about this issue. They are trying to Jailbreak their device over and over again. For all those, we have a good news. We’ve found a potential solution and after that, you will get through with the Jailbreak successfully.
Let’s get started and tell you how to Fix Electra “Enable Jailbreak” Issue with No Cydia Appearing On Home Screen. Heed the instructions below.
- Jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 using Electra.
- Electra 1131 1.0.2 Jailbreak Update.
- Fix DPKG_LOCKED iOS 11.3.1 Cydia Issue.
Fix Electra “Enable Jailbreak” Issue: No Cydia Appearing On Home Screen:
This method is simple but a bit longer than all others. One thing is for sure that this method works 110%. We have tested and the results were positive and now we are sharing it with you.
- First, you need to download a file which is called, rootless jailbreak IPA. Use the following link to download it.
- Now that you have downloaded the rootless jailbreak IPA file. You need to Install it using Cydia Impactor. Use the following link, if you don’t know how to Sideload IPA files on iOS.
- Once you have Installed the app, Launch it and tap on Jailbreak button. Now you have to wait for the device to respring
- When you are in a respring position. Launch Terminal on your Mac or Open Command line on your Windows. Type the following command and press enter. ( ssh root@[IP ADDRESS OF YOUR iOS DEVICE] ).
You can easily obtain your iOS device IP Address by going into Settings -> WiFi Settings -> Tap Blue Circle -> Find IP Address.
- Now if you see a warning message asking you to confirm, Click YES. Moreover, you are asked for a password, type alpine. If this doesn’t work, type the password you set.
- Good news is that you have SSH access now, type in the command ” uicache ” Press Enter.
- You have to another command ” killall -9 SpringBoard ” and hit enter.
- That’s all. Once the last command is executed, you will see that Cydia is installed on your device.