Bored of the original green and the old WhatsApp on your Android device? and want to apply some themes and change the UI, provided by number of extra features that just enhance your messaging experience on the smartphone? Well, if so, WhatsApp+ is definitely a choice for you.
WhatsApp+ is a great way to modify the original WhatsApp application installed on your smartphone. There’s a hefty list features that WhatsApp+ offers and takes the chatting on WhatsApp to a whole new level. You can design your messenger the way you want, by applying the modifications according to your liking. WhatsApp+ basically replaces the original WhatsApp application installed on your Android device, and then acts as the primary WhatsApp. The application is absolutely free, but isn’t available in the Google Play Store.
While you’re looking for this, and you couldn’t find the official link, we’ve pulled the application package file for the latest version (WhatsApp+ 5.85D)and embedded the download link right here at the bottom of this post. Just go ahead and follow the installation instructions to install and run WhatsApp+ on your Android device.
Download and Install WhatsApp+ 5.85D:
- Download WhatsApp+ 5.85D APK.
- Copy the downloaded APK file to your phone or download it directly on your phone.
- Locate the downloaded APK file on your phone and tap it to begin the installation.
- Select “Package Installer” if prompted.
- All “Unknown Sources” if required.
- Complete the installation and access the app through app drawer.
- If you’ve already registered on WhatsApp and have it installed, WhatsApp+ will not ask you for registration, it will just show you the chats.
- Enjoy modifying your messaging environment.
- That’s all!