The success of Real Cricket 17 is here now. Real Cricket 18 by Nautilus Mobile is all set to amaze the Cricket fans. Real Cricket 18 is a completely revamped game with almost everything new. Nautilus has added tons of new features to make this game a masterpiece.
Real Cricket 18 says goodbye to the old-school graphics that were a part of Real Cricket 17. The game makes the use of real players. You can start off by going into a Quick Match or by joining a tournament. In the Quick Match, you can select your country and an opponent. After selecting the opponent, you have to select the location, the number of overs, the type of pitch and the difficulty level.
If you are a beginner, you should go with the easy level. Playing the game on the hard difficulty level is really, really tough. Initially, a few options are locked. For example, to unlock a 5 over-match, you have to upgrade your level first.
As the game starts off, you will find out a whole new set of graphical elements. The match environment is very close to reality. The players who have a beard in real life, they have a beard in the game too. The crowd looks realistic too. The camera angles are now stunning.
You can view a replay from every single angle now. The DRS and 3rd Umpire have been introduced in the game. The hawk-eye can now help determine the LBW decisions. If a match ties, it will go into a super-over. The rules and standards used in the game are exactly the same as the real game of cricket.
Real Cricket 18 comes for free. The game has a lot of IAPs, but that’s totally up to the gamers whether they want to opt for those or not. Real Cricket 18 is in an unreleased state at the moment. The game is already in the Play Store and it can be easily downloaded. Since this game offers lovely graphics, it’s worth playing on the screen of a desktop monitor or on the Laptop. You can follow the steps given in this guide to run this game on a computer.
You can now play Real Cricket 18 for PC on a Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MacOS and Mac OS X. To play Real Cricket 18 on a Windows PC, you can install BlueStacks 3 and play it on a Mac, you can get NoxPlayer. Have a look at the following tutorial to install and run Real Cricket 18 for PC.
Download Real Cricket 18 for PC using Nox App Player – Windows/Mac
- Download and install Nox App Player on your computer.
- Now download the Real Cricket 18 APK.
- Double-click the downloaded Real Cricket 18 APK to start its installation via Nox App Player.
- Wait a minute and let Nox install the APK file now.
- Once the APK has been installed, it will appear on the home-screen of Nox.
- You can now click on the Real Cricket 18 icon in Nox to launch it.
- Download the game data and proceed with the on-screen instructions now.
- The game won’t take too long to run now. You’re all set to play it now. That’s all.
Download Real Cricket 18 for PC using BlueStacks 3 – Windows only
- Download, install and setup BlueStacks 3 on your computer. Mac users can download and install BlueStacks instead.
- Download Real Cricket 18 APK.
- Now open BlueStacks 3 and then open My Apps tab.
- Click on the “Install APK” button located inside BlueStacks 3.
- Locate and select the Real Cricket 18 APK. Let BlueStacks 3 install it.
- Once the installation comes to an end, Real Cricket 18 will appear in the My Apps section. It will also appear as a shortcut on your computer’s desktop.
- You can open Real Cricket 18 now. Follow on-screen instructions to run it within BlueStacks 3.