Dragon Ball Legends is an upcoming game based on the famous anime series Dragon Ball. The game comes from none other than Namcai Bando Inc. They have developed a handful of games based on Dragon Ball already. Dragon Ball Legends brings some new characters which are specifically designed for this game.
Dragon Ball Legends is about fighting with your friends or an AI opponent. Players can pick up their favorite character and then master their skills before they get into any fight. It’s very important to unearth all the powers and combos of your fighters as it will help you to win the battles. The game pulls off a PvP mode in which players can go online to find against another player sitting in another part of the world.
Goku, the most popular Dragon Ball character is also a part of this game. The new characters for this game are designed by Akira Toriyama. Dragon Ball Legends is built out of 3D graphics. Apart from having upgraded graphics, the game also encapsulates stunning sound effects. Overall, Dragon Ball Legends is a good game for Dragon Ball fans. The game is going to be completely free. While this game is going to be smartphones only, you can play it on a computer as well by following a little trick.
Dragon Ball Legends for PC can be downloaded on a Windows PC or a Mac with the help of an Android emulator. Windows users can use the BlueStacks 3 and Mac users can use the NoxPlayer to run Dragon Ball Legends for PC. The game can be played with the help of a mouse and a keyboard. The installation process is extremely simple. Follow this tutorial to install and play Dragon Ball Legends for PC.
Download Dragon Ball Legends for PC using Nox App Player – Windows/Mac
- Download and install the Nox App Player on your computer.
- Now download the Dragon Ball Legends APK.
- Double-click the downloaded Dragon Ball Legends APK to start its installation via Nox App Player.
- Wait a minute and let Nox install the APK file now.
- Once the APK has been installed, it will appear on the home-screen of Nox.
- You can now click on the Dragon Ball Legends icon in Nox to launch it.
- Download the game data and proceed with the on-screen instructions now.
- The game won’t take too long to run now. You’re all set to play it now. That’s all.
Download Dragon Ball Legends for PC using BlueStacks 3 – Windows only
- Download, install and setup BlueStacks 3 on your computer. Mac users can download and install BlueStacks instead.
- Download Dragon Ball Legends APK.
- Now open BlueStacks 3 and then open My Apps tab.
- Click on the “Install APK” button located inside BlueStacks 3.
- Locate and select the Dragon Ball Legends APK. Let BlueStacks 3 install it.
- Once the installation comes to an end, Dragon Ball Legends will appear in the My Apps section. It will also appear as a shortcut on your computer’s desktop.
- You can open Dragon Ball Legends now. Follow on-screen instructions to run it within BlueStacks 3.