OnePlus is known for creating some very high-end smartphones in a very friendly budget. The company is all set to unveil its next-gen OnePlus smartphone. OnePlus does not only manufacture nice smartphones, it also develops a handful of handy applications. OnePlus has its own File Manager, Gallery, Voice Recorder, OnePlus Shot, and OnePlus Weather application. These applications have an eye-soothing UI, and they are as easy to use as well. Recently, OnePlus released all of its applications. The stand-alone APK files are now available and they can be installed on any smartphone.
I personally tried installing these applications on my phone and found them pretty good. I found them better than the stock Galaxy S8 file manager and gallery application at the least. The applications are very easy to install.
The only thing you have to do is to download the APK file, copy it to your phone and then install it. In this post are the download links to OnePlus APKs including OnePlus File Manager, OnePlus Gallery, Shot on OnePlus, OnePlus Sound Recorder and OnePlus Weather. Download your desired APKs and then follow the instructions given next to start running these apps on your smartphone.
Update: OnePlus Camera, Launcher and Icons Pack added!
- -> OnePlus Camera: Download
- OnePlus Icons Pack: Download
- -> OnePlus Launcher: Download
- OnePlus File Manager: Download
- OnePlus Gallery: Download
- Shot on OnePlus: Download
- OnePlus Weather: Download
- OnePlus Sound Recorder: Download
How to install OnePlus APKs:
- Download the APK file either to your phone or download it to your computer and then copy it to your phone.
- Now on your phone, go to settings > security or lock screen and security > find Allow unknown sources > turn this option on.
- Now using a File Manager, locate the downloaded/copied APK file and tap it to start the installation process.
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once done, find the newly installed app in the app drawer and start using it.
- That’s all.