Apple has rolled out the latest update of iOS 13, you can now Download: iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2. This latest update is available for iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8, 8 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch 7th-generation. We are providing you the direct download links of iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 IPSW. In case you haven’t received the OTA update.
It seems Apple is taking seriously the issues that are crawling up after iOS 13 rolled out. This new update comes right after the iOS 13.1.1 and iPadOS 13.1.1 update.
What’s New in iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2:
To be honest, if you are looking for something new, there won’t be any. This update is more likely to come with the bug fixes and security patches for the iPhone and iPad. May be after installing and trying out things, we do something new and if we did, we’ll let you know.
Update to iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2:
There are two methods that you can use to update to iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2. One is with the OTA update and we suggest everyone, go with that. However, OTA updates sometime take time more than usual. So the other method will be the best for you.
You need to download the iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 IPSW files from the links provided below. Use the iTunes to update your iPhone & iPad.
- Settings > General > Software Update section.
Download iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 IPSW:
iOS 13.1.2 IPSW Download Links:
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th-generation)
iPadOS 13.1.2 IPSW Direct Download Links:
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch)
- iPad Pro (11-inch – 2018)
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (1st generation | 2nd generation | 3rd generation)
- iPad 7 (10.2-inch – 2019)
- iPad 5 (9.7-inch – 2017)
- iPad 6 (9.7-inch – 2018)
- iPad Air 3 (2019), iPad mini 5 (2019)
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4
- iPad Pro (9.7‑inch)
That will be all. If you want to update your device using IPSW files. Follow the instructions provided below.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer.
- Open iTunes and select your device.
- On a Mac, hold down the “Option” & hold down the “SHIFT” key. Then click Update
- Select the iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 IPSW and Click choose.
- That’s it.