If you have no idea about Nested folders in iOS. Then you must read this post and you learn how to Create Nested Folders on iOS.
To manage apps and our games on Smartphones, folders are the best option for all of us. It will make things easy for us, you can put all the apps of one category in a single folder. Moreover, it will free up a lot of space on your home screen. If you a large library of apps, then in order to access a single app you have to swipe across the screens.
That would be very annoying, so in order to access apps easily, Nested Folder is your best option. Now let’s tell you how you can create the nested folder in iOS devices.
Create Nested Folders on iOS:
- When we combine two apps new folder will be created.
- Tap and hold the folder until it’s grayed out.
- When it’s grayed quickly press the home button twice to get the multitasking menu.
- Now from the multitasking menu select the home screen. Where you see the icon remain grayed and also wiggling.
- After when you see them wiggling select the destination folder to drop select folder in it.
- There you go it was easy Cheers have Fun. 🙂