The best solutions to connect Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to TV. We have provided you the best guides on how to connect Samsung Galaxy Note to a TV. Moreover, We have covered Samsung Galaxy devices. Today I’ve made a comprehensive guide for Samsung Galaxy Note 8, In this post, I’ll tell you to how to connect Note 8 to TV, Note 8 to Projector and more.
You might like:
- Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S7 and Connect With SmartTV
- How to Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and Connect With SmartTV
- How to Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge + and Connect With SmartTV
- How to Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and Connect With SmartTV
Connect Galaxy Note8 to a TV:
- First of all download SideSync on your Windows/Mac and mobile device. You can download SideSync from Google Play on your device.
- Once SideSync is installed on your PC and mobile device, connect your device with PC using USB cable or WiFi.
- If you have Samsung Smart TV then you can connect your device using WiFi, but if you don’t have Samsung SmatTV then you have to buy an AllShare cast hub in order to connect with TV.
- Turn on your television.
- Power on your AllShare Cast though charger.
- Connect your TV with AllShare Cast with HDMI Cable.
- Kindly properly put HDMI Cable in the right port.
- Now, wait for the light to get blue from red on your AllShare Cast device.
- Your TV is connected with AllShare Cast.
- Now go to Samsung Galaxy Note 7 quick setting and tap on screen mirroring and first turn off then turn on it again.
- After turning on Screen mirroring you will get a list of available devices. Select AllShare Cast’s dongle and enter the PIN as shown on TV.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is connected to your TV through AllShare Cast.
How to screen mirror from Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to a Samsung Smart TV:
- Press Input from your Samsung SmartTV remote.
- Select Screen Mirroring from your Smart Tv screen.
- Now go to your Galaxy Note 8 quick setting tap on Screen Mirroring.
- Your Phone will list all the available device available for Screen Mirroring.
- Select Samsung Smart TV. That’s all.
Connect LG G4 to TV using ChromeCast:
This is the best option I think I can give to all those who want to connect their smartphone to a TV.
- All you have to do is buy a ChromeCast.
- Connect ChromeCast to your TV HDMI port. Now before moving on make sure that your ChromeCast and Galaxy Note 8 are same WiFi Network.
- Now download Chromecast app on the Galaxy Note 8.
- Follow the on-screen Instructions to setup ChormeCast and connect your Note 8 to a TV.